∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r>Yo Fadoka, Still recruiting? I'm in need of Guild atm <E>:Smile:</E> would be awesome to join your guild <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r><QUOTE author="Kanmuruu"><s>

</s><POST content="135796"><s></s>135796<e></e></POST> Yo Fadoka, Still recruiting? I'm in need of Guild atm <E>:Smile:</E> would be awesome to join your guild <E>:Crazy:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Meet us here: <URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOHUjdxC">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOHUjdxC</URL></r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One! (recruiting on both servers)

<t>Hello,<br/>

<br/>

My name is Kody or Aarathen and I was looking to join Blaze on blue server! Im a 20 year old BCOM university student from Ontario, Canada. I enjoy video games that can be taken competitively, I was diamond 1 in league of legends, and peaked top 100 legend in hearthstone. I have just passed 250 hours on blue server, and am currently fooling around with different comps trying to learn the meta. For the surrey;<br/>

<br/>

1 - My nickname in pro is Aarathen.<br/>

2 - Favorite type would be ghost, and my favorite Pokemon is Ferrothorn, only because hes incredibly hard to deal with in pvp.<br/>

3 - I'm an extremely ambitious person, I am looking to climb the PvP ladder on blue server. <br/>

4 - From the information ive gathered Blaze is the top guild in PRO, and I aspire to be the best.<br/>

5 - My final objective is to become one of the best PvP's in PRO.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for your time, Aarathen.</t>

<t>My name is Aleksander Roman. I'm 16 and live in Denmark. I'm half russian half danish, though i speak multiple languages. I'm training serious fitness, since i want to be a fitness athlete. I also play piano.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? AleksanderRoman<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? I'm a fan of dragontypes because they can resist so much, but they still have weaknesses. I like Garchomp, but I dont have any favorite pokemon, because 1 pokemon can't alone bring me towards my goals as a trainer.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I'm surely a ambitious player, since i've played atleast 5000 hours of normal pokemon, and because I can set goals that complete no matter what! Being on the top of all trainers is my mission.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I met Fadoka, which currently is the top trainer. I found out that he was a clan leader, and therefore i went with this path</t>

<t>i am interested in joining your guild as I heard good things from one of your guild members pleas get hold of me it would be grate. thanks :)</t>

<t>Desuone, 23years, Germany<br/>

<br/>

1.my name? Desuone<br/>

2.favorite Pokemon? Scizor because it looks great and its a powerfull Pokemon <br/>

3.Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? i want to learn more about pvp to be one of the best :) <br/>

4.What made you to join on this journey with us? My ingame friend Barney told me to join this nice guild</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Desuone"><s>

</s><POST content="139704"><s></s>139704<e></e></POST> Desuone, 23years, Germany<br/>

<br/>

1.my name? Desuone<br/>

2.favorite Pokemon? Scizor because it looks great and its a powerfull Pokemon <br/>

3.Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? i want to learn more about pvp to be one of the best :) <br/>

4.What made you to join on this journey with us? My ingame friend Barney told me to join this nice guild<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ayyyy, a football fan, meet us here on our Discord chat: <URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOGT8dpL">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOGT8dpL</URL></r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!