∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame! (recruiting on both servers)

<r><QUOTE author="Redflame2001"><s>

</s><POST content="163031"><s></s>163031<e></e></POST> <E>:Smile:</E> I would like to join myself to myself guild because m'y self is thé n'est m'y n'est Pokemon is myself favorite type is myslef why trying to join blaze because they look like m'y self <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:thanks:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Cancelled, try again, this time you need to give me one of your epic Pokes (wary)</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><QUOTE author="Jinga"><s>

</s><POST content="164256"><s></s>164256<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Redflame2001"><s>
</s><POST content="163031"><s></s>163031<e></e></POST> <E>:Smile:</E> I would like to join myself to myself guild because m'y self is thé n'est m'y n'est Pokemon is myself favorite type is myslef why trying to join blaze because they look like m'y self <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:thanks:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Cancelled, try again, this time you need to give me one of your epic Pokes (wary)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ok will ou accept level 5 rattata ?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Redflame2001"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Jinga"><s>
</s><POST content="164256"><s></s>164256<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Redflame2001"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Cancelled, try again, this time you need to give me one of your epic Pokes (wary)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ok will ou accept level 5 rattata ?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

2epic4me</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><B><s></s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? -StojaZ<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Type: Water/Dark, Pokemon: Kingdra, Kingdra is just badass, that cute angry face and the fact that its a sea horse(i have a aquarium full of sea horses)<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I am ambitious person, i like giving myself goals and stuff, my ambition in pro is game itself, its challenging and there is a lot of stuff you can do in it.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? New society, new friendships, helping/getting helped, actually talking to someone in game(tired of trade channel), guild event stuff.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? TO CATCH 'EM ALL <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? 160 | Blue<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) Exactly as i said up there, there are a lot of members and i want to meet new people and make new friendships.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <e></e></B></r>

PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<r><QUOTE author="Stojaz"><s>

</s><POST content="165796"><s></s>165796<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? -StojaZ<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Type: Water/Dark, Pokemon: Kingdra, Kingdra is just badass, that cute angry face and the fact that its a sea horse(i have a aquarium full of sea horses)<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I am ambitious person, i like giving myself goals and stuff, my ambition in pro is game itself, its challenging and there is a lot of stuff you can do in it.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? New society, new friendships, helping/getting helped, actually talking to someone in game(tired of trade channel), guild event stuff.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? TO CATCH 'EM ALL <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? 160 | Blue<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) Exactly as i said up there, there are a lot of members and i want to meet new people and make new friendships.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <e></e></B><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to Blaze.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>

</s>A blaze battling tournament will start by the first days of the next month. Prepare your teams guys.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

SHAD AP! me no haz team ;-;<br/>

<E>:Frown:</E></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><POST content="168615"><s></s>168615<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>
</s>A blaze battling tournament will start by the first days of the next month. Prepare your teams guys.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

SHAD AP! me no haz team ;-;<br/>

<E>:Frown:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Somes doesn't meet Blaze's minimal requirements. <br/>

+1 for kick!</r>

<t>Hello everyone.<br/>

<br/>

here I go with the survey...in any case, if accepted or not, big hello from Italy! :D<br/>

<br/>

1) My Nickname in PRO is Zaogord<br/>

<br/>

2) My favorite pokemon type is Ghost, as I'm an old school player, my favourite pokemon is Gengar. The mystic <br/>

apperance and aura around ghost pokemon sounds good to me...plus, I really love the "no effective" status of some <br/>

moves against ghost type :P<br/>

<br/>

3) I'm a quite ambitious person, in PRO as in RL. I want to build a strong team, have PvP, and have fun.<br/>

<br/>

4) I red many post of guild in the forum, And yours seems to me a really good one. It shows competence, passion,<br/>

accuracy and most of all, the idea of "family/team/guild" sounds really good to me! ;)<br/>

<br/>

5) Learn, fight, enjoy pokemon, and new people from differente culture/nations<br/>

<br/>

6) Red 0 hours, Blue 17...yes I'm a really new player, but I'm an old school one...still have my gameboy cartdridges<br/>

in my armchair, and I will never throw them away, they are a part of my childhood :D<br/>

<br/>

7) Something sayed at point 4, and moreover I need a guild where I can find expert people to improve myself, and<br/>

I will enjoy help someone who can learn from me. "Do ut des" is one of my life prerogative, so I'm here to learn<br/>

and teach, while enjoying meeting new people</t>