∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One! (recruiting on both servers)

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? -<COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s> Luniques<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? - <COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>Always been a huge fan of Dragon types, big love for Milotic too :P<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? - <COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>I am indeed, my ambition in PRO is to enjoy the game as much as possible, helping others and collecting the best Pokemon<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? - <COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>I've heard about this Guild before and also seen some players in-game which have now given me the urge to come and apply<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? - <COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>Final objective is to just have fun with friends and enjoy playing PRO<e></e></COLOR> <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>So I have a few questions. Is the 250+ hours a requirement for blue server as well? I am currently at 100 hours of play on blue server and I'm interested in joining. I'll fill out the join survey once this question is answered, and if I'm applicable.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="AxielXIII"><s>

</s><POST content="144395"><s></s>144395<e></e></POST> So I have a few questions. Is the 250+ hours a requirement for blue server as well? I am currently at 100 hours of play on blue server and I'm interested in joining. I'll fill out the join survey once this question is answered, and if I'm applicable.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Not so much on blue server. What is most important is that you are active both ingame and on our Discord. I'm seeing many ppl who apply here and never visit the discord, all of which are automatically rejected.</r>

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

<r><QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>

</s><POST content="144421"><s></s>144421<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="AxielXIII"><s>
</s><POST content="144395"><s></s>144395<e></e></POST> So I have a few questions. Is the 250+ hours a requirement for blue server as well? I am currently at 100 hours of play on blue server and I'm interested in joining. I'll fill out the join survey once this question is answered, and if I'm applicable.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Not so much on blue server. What is most important is that you are active both ingame and on our Discord. I'm seeing many ppl who apply here and never visit the discord, all of which are automatically rejected.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? AxielXIII<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite Pokemon type is probably dragon just because most of the dragons look awesome. As for a Pokemon that would be my favorite I'm not really sure. Probably a cool looking steel fairy type cuz steel fairy is OP.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Definitely. When I set my heart on something I see it through to the end. I love PRO and am definitely ambitious to meet new people and interact with them through the game.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Well you guys seem pretty cool and you have discord, which is a must since I am a very extrovertive person.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? I want to understand PVP to a better extent and work my way up the ladder as best as I can.</r>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

- Balo<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

- <br/>

Fire pokemons are what i always liked in pokemon's history,and ofc my favourite pokemon is Charizard,since it was one of the first i've seen in poke toons.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

- <br/>

My ambitions are to be a collector,and i always used to be a behavior player,since i like to help who deserves it. :)<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

-<br/>

I know the Lead of this Guild,and so i wanted just to find a family,where people have a sense of life they have nice intents each other,and i guess this is a good guild ^^ .<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

- <br/>

As i said,im a hunter,so i wanna be a real nice collector of shinies,thats what i love. :)</t>

• 2 weeks later...

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Lsuspence<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Water, but Heracross has been my favorite since Gold version. Like it for nostalgia reasons i suppose.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Yes, currently farming/hunting to get a competitive team together. Want to become on of the best battlers in the game. <e></e></COLOR> <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>After spending a large amount of time in the game an IRL friend recommended I join Inferno BlaZe.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>To become renowned as on of the top battlers on the server. <e></e></COLOR></r>

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Helgardh<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Definitely fire, love all then. Actually is Blaziken i just love that bird pokémon ranger AND WE CAN FLY. Alright, sorry :x<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>I'm but depends for what, like in PRO i have a ambition to be the best pvp player on my server, on this case the BLUE server.(Sorry for my english guys i have to tell the truth, but don't judge me plz(I'M BRAZILIAN <E>:Frown:</E> )<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>As I said above I 'm Brazilian and you may wonder " why this guy does not seek a Brazilian guild" and the answer is simple , I want something serious with whom I can talk and take not only my doubts as to the others too, something that is a union relationship between the players and the guild and currently do not see anything with a better purpose than you. I admit I had a little help of Google Translate now<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Be the best that I can be<br/>

Sorry for something wrong and I hope you like me. Have fun and good day<e></e></COLOR></r>

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>miss you all guys <E>:Cool:</E> <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</s>and good bless to us <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

Chew_Designs.png