∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One! (recruiting on both servers)

<t>My name is James or Wreck in game. I'm 18 years old and I've played pokemon since I was a kid. A few years ago I was introduced to the competitive side of the game via a competing pokemon mmo. I won a few tournaments and became a strong player within the altered 3rd gen metagame. The game became boring due to a lack of updates so I quit and moved on to competitive counter strike. After learning about PRO I decided to give it a shot, and I've been hooked ever since. I've managed to accumulate the required 250 hours in the short time that blue has existed. <br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Wreck<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite typing is steel due to its many defensive resistances (especially in past gens). My favorite pokemon is probably Scizor because of its viability as well as its looks.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I consider myself to be an ambitious person. I plan on becoming one of the top players in the server while expanding my knowledge of 6th gen competitive play.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? My currently team simply wasn't as active as I had hoped. After browsing through the variety of teams, I decided that Blaze is an excellent choice for a pvp focused team.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? I want to be considered a top pvp player on blue server.</t>

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Aymanex15<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?i don't have a favorite type or Pokemon each pokemon has his role so they complete each others<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yes to be in the top of pvp ladder <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Blaze is the best guild in pro so if I want be the best I need to learn from the best <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? I still need to learn more no final objective yet</r>

Aymaneforum.png

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? RelaxHosting<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

Dragon because i like the typing because they can learn allot of moves and they are powerfull, dont have favorite pokemon btw<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

I want to join a good pvp guild, and have fun with other members and help each other<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

<br/>

I left shadows because its dead and aymanex told me about this guild<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

<br/>

Have fun, become a good pvp'er and catch as many pvp pokes i can<br/>

<br/>

Btw i joined ur discord already<br/>

<br/>

Thanks allot,<br/>

<br/>

-RelaxHosting</t>

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Genell<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>My favorite would have to be Darkrai I just love how mysterious he is and I somehow relate to him.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>When it comes to pokemon I am, my Pro ambition is to become a great battler and pokemon collector (gotta get them shinys)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>I was a member of the original BlaZe back in that other game that will not be mentioned, I would like to catch up on old friends if there are any left.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>As i said to be a good battler and collector.<e></e></COLOR></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Genell"><s>

</s><POST content="142217"><s></s>142217<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Genell<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>My favorite would have to be Darkrai I just love how mysterious he is and I somehow relate to him.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>When it comes to pokemon I am, my Pro ambition is to become a great battler and pokemon collector (gotta get them shinys)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>I was a member of the original BlaZe back in that other game that will not be mentioned, I would like to catch up on old friends if there are any left.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>As i said to be a good battler and collector.<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ur member Already :3</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Hey guys!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>SkiLLz<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>My favourite type would be dark/fire because they are both so powerful and the most easiest pokemon to enjoy playing with<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>I am very ambitious (googled that word) I have high expectations and expect to be in the top 100 players in PRO.<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>Firstly having a name such as Inferno Blaze made my eyes open wide and seeing how chilled you guys are made me want to be apart of this journey with you guys!<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>Be the very best guild with great people and rise to the TOP!<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></r>

yjvkzm.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><POST content="142225"><s></s>142225<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Genell"><s>
</s><POST content="142217"><s></s>142217<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Genell<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>As i said to be a good battler and collector.<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ur member Already :3<e>

</e></QUOTE>

lol thanks. :P</r>