∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<t>Guild hunt ended bois.<br/>

recruiting active pve players and active pvp players.</t>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Re: The Gathering [Red Server] Now Recruiting!

<t>*In Game Name: Mihawkksama<br/>

*PVP Team (its ok if you don't have one):still searching<br/>

*Favorite pokemon: garchomp<br/>

*Best pokemon in game (epic or shiny):clefable<br/>

*Your goals in pro: adventuring and learn about pokemon.</t>

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? ImMrLukey<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? my favourite type of is dragon/ghost, i had giratina on pokemon X and i just fell in love with it, it dominated my brother in laws team which made it my favourite pokemon<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? to get a collection of my favourite pokemon as shinies with good IV's such as - Scizor, Scyther, Charizard<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? i have just started Red today but i have over 2 days gametime in yellow<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) i'm looking for a well respected guild that has a nice community, my brother in law "Rowls" is also in this guild.</t>

<r>Hi~guys,i hope i can be one of u~Inferno BlaZe~ <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

•IGN: zsquirrel<br/>

•Game Time:550 hours,hey :)<br/>

•What's your Aim in PRO: In my opinion,ot pokemon is priceless,i have an ambition to catch all pokemons i want to own by myself,such as shellos、shellos、shellos... <E>:boot:</E> <br/>

•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why?:shellos,it's so cute and strong in battle:)<br/>

•Have Any Close Friend of this Guild: Stellar is my friend, it must be fate,and all guys i met in~Inferno BlaZe~ is very kind and helpful. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team: recently~/1gastrodon/2machamp/3sableye/4starator/5weezing/6gothitelle<br/>

<br/>

i will focus on maintaining the image of my guild,thanks :)</r>

<t>I want to join this seems cool Xd<br/>

What is your nickname in PRO?: Soralf<br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?: Dragon and Slamance because his design is epic!<br/>

What is your final objective in PRO: To catch all Pokemon and train them all to lv.100.<br/>

Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted): Because Blaze looks epic and it was one of the first guilds made.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="zsquirrel"><s>

</s><POST content="322125"><s></s>322125<e></e></POST> Hi~guys,i hope i can be one of u~Inferno BlaZe~ <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

•IGN: zsquirrel<br/>

•Game Time:550 hours,hey :)<br/>

•What's your Aim in PRO: In my opinion,ot pokemon is priceless,i have an ambition to catch all pokemons i want to own by myself,such as shellos、shellos、shellos... <E>:boot:</E> <br/>

•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why?:shellos,it's so cute and strong in battle:)<br/>

•Have Any Close Friend of this Guild: Stellar is my friend, it must be fate,and all guys i met in~Inferno BlaZe~ is very kind and helpful. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team: recently~/1gastrodon/2machamp/3sableye/4starator/5weezing/6gothitelle<br/>

<br/>

i will focus on maintaining the image of my guild,thanks :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yo welcome to blaze<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/x9nr296">https://discord.gg/x9nr296</URL><br/>

come to our chat</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="SoraLF"><s>

</s><POST content="322191"><s></s>322191<e></e></POST> I want to join this seems cool Xd<br/>

What is your nickname in PRO?: Soralf<br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?: Dragon and Slamance because his design is epic!<br/>

What is your final objective in PRO: To catch all Pokemon and train them all to lv.100.<br/>

Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted): Because Blaze looks epic and it was one of the first guilds made.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/x9nr296">https://discord.gg/x9nr296</URL><br/>

welcome :)<br/>

visit our chat.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>