∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (PvP tournament semi-finals)

<t>somehow i lost my discord account. i created a new one. would love to have the discord link to be invited again.<br/>

<br/>

@fadoka<br/>

btw u forgot to add S milo 2x S electvire and S sylveon on the shiny list :P</t>

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (PvP tournament semi-finals)

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Wondra<br/>

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Kangashkan. One of the first holo cards I got as a kid.<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? I don't have one. I think as the game grows I'll always have something to do.<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? So far, 243 hours in 24 days (no life out of work) >.<<br/>

5. Age: 28<br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) Yes, built recently. Tried hunting, but its been pretty dry.<br/>

<br/>

Have been talking to Jingos and they felt I might be a good fit. Also, have a friend that may want to join whom can offer possible daycaring in the future. I appreciate even the thought of an invite!</t>

OXA1AxY.png

<r>1)magicianhisoka<br/>

2)treecko <E>:Cool:</E> ,badass ,i used to like him when i was kid <br/>

3)To finish number 1 on pvp<br/>

4)303<br/>

5)18<br/>

6)i dont really have pvp team atm , i just finished all the map which was my primary objective (expect sevii islands) so im starting bulding my pvp team i have 3/6 pokes right now <br/>

<E>:kiss:</E> <E>:thanks:</E></r>

K_50bo61RlydtXarYe0f4w.png

<t>1. Kakashi7<br/>

2. Charizard because it's my favorite pokemon from my childhood and i LOVE the fire type pokemon . Also i like this pokemon because he carry Ash on the anime and he is the strongest pokemon of Ash of all regions ( Ash always need Charizard to move forward <3 ) . In addition he is my first pokemon in this game ( charmander ) . Also i like this pokemon because he is very badass !!!<br/>

3. i want to complete the pokedex and to become the pokemon master<br/>

4. 208 HR and 58 Min<br/>

5. 18<br/>

6. i dont have a pvp team. I will create one in the future !!!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="R3dNecroDevil" post_id="408076" time="1499520068" user_id="977398"><s>

</s>hi :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

hello :)<br/>

<br/>

If you want to apply feel free to do so like the rest <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Have a good one <E>:y:</E></r>

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png