∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: The Gathering [Red Server] Now Recruiting!

<t>*In Game Name: Etcchi<br/>

*PVP Team (its ok if you don't have one): I don't pvp<br/>

*Favorite pokemon: Shiny Sylveon<br/>

*Best pokemon in game (epic or shiny): Blissey / Gyarados<br/>

*Your goals in pro: Collect pokemon with my OT.</t>

Re: ▲Inferno BlaZe▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<r><QUOTE author="xellos15"><s>

</s><POST content="312959"><s></s>312959<e></e></POST> lets do some guild event soon. a guild lvl 15 pvp would be nice.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

yus~ <E>:kiss:</E></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Rowls<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? my favourite type would be steel with my favourite being scizor, ever since pokemon silver on the gameboy color i just fell in love with scizor with scyther also being my fav from first gen.<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? i want to be the very best, like no-one ever was, to catch them is my real test but with good IV's ofcourse :P<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? i have just started Red today but i have over 3 days gametime in yellow<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) i'm looking for a well respected guild with a good structure and a family orientated background.</t>

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<r><QUOTE author="rowls"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Rowls<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? my favourite type would be steel with my favourite being scizor, ever since pokemon silver on the gameboy color i just fell in love with scizor with scyther also being my fav from first gen.<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? i want to be the very best, like no-one ever was, to catch them is my real test but with good IV's ofcourse :P<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? i have just started Red today but i have over 3 days gametime in yellow<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) i'm looking for a well respected guild with a good structure and a family orientated background.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yow, welcome abord~</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<t>Would like to apply<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? :Lance028<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? : My favorite pokemon is Swampert since i started playing pokemon in gba really good +who cares about thunderbolt right.<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? : To have fun and get some dope strong pokes.<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? :543 hours.<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) :I got an invitation from somes long time ago at first i i really didnt want to join so somes said to come at discord and said stay here so i stayed in discord seeing their messages helping each other they are pretty cool So i decided to try apply and join inferno blazes</t>

<r><GLOW glow="#FF4000"><s>[glow=#FF4000]</s>Long Live boyz<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

<r><QUOTE author="Lance028"><s>

</s>Would like to apply<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? :Lance028<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? : My favorite pokemon is Swampert since i started playing pokemon in gba really good +who cares about thunderbolt right.<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? : To have fun and get some dope strong pokes.<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? :543 hours.<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) :I got an invitation from somes long time ago at first i i really didnt want to join so somes said to come at discord and said stay here so i stayed in discord seeing their messages helping each other they are pretty cool So i decided to try apply and join inferno blazes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Aye wc to blaze :p pleb</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>