∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r><QUOTE author="Chew"><s>

</s>Thanks Somes your great man <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Wew wew wew huehuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuehue yw :D</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<t>Ign markwalberg fav poke cloyster reason is bcuz hes so buff like me my ambition on pokepro is to be the very best like no one ever was what made me wanna join is ur guild name is good makes it look like alot of strong trainers are in it and we will be the strongest guild in pro. Final objective in pro to be number 1 and yes i can visit xat every day</t>

<r><QUOTE author="markwalberg"><s>

</s>Ign markwalberg fav poke cloyster reason is bcuz hes so buff like me my ambition on pokepro is to be the very best like no one ever was what made me wanna join is ur guild name is good makes it look like alot of strong trainers are in it and we will be the strongest guild in pro. Final objective in pro to be number 1 and yes i can visit xat every day<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Visit the xat and we will see</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?: Miill3r<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?: Mamoswine because it's stronger!<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?: Battler<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? : I see in-game that's a good guild<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? PvP 100%<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?: more than an single hour!!<br/>

:)</t>

<r>Hello blazersss ---<br/>

<br/>

Still recruiting? <E>:confused:</E> <E>:confused:</E> <E>:confused:</E><br/>

<br/>

hope Im not too late<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

<COLOR color="#0000BF"><s></s>Dexy<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Wobbuffet. Even I cant explain the reason why I like him<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>I want to become the richest player<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Im in Blaze back in PWO and I wont change <e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Ofc. I usually there<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

Goodluck guys!ーーー</r>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Tanino<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Fire/Dragon Type are my favorite, they are versatile and can be pretty useful.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I would say I'm a type of person who likes to help others and lead a pack, I'm sorta new to PRO (At the E4 currently.) however I try to help everyone that I can with their questions and struggles.<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I looked through the other guild listings and this one was the only one that stood out as organized and thoughtfully made. No offense to any other guilds intended here. I'm looking for a casual guild to join, I havn't played/watched pokemon since Gen 3, therefor my knowledge is pretty limited and I've lots to learn, the amount of people make me think that I'll surely find a good place to learn here.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Well I have no real objective in mind right now, I've only recently joined in the past few weeks, right now I guess its to beat all of Johto and Sevi Islands, after that I'll probably work on making a good Dragon team since obviously you can't stick to only one element in this game anymore.<br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? I could if I gave it the effort, I'm usually pretty busy but I can try if the chat is active.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Miill3r"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?: Miill3r<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?: Mamoswine because it's stronger!<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?: Battler<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? : I see in-game that's a good guild<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? PvP 100%<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?: more than an single hour!!<br/>

:)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Come to xat like you did last night and so we both can get to know each other more :)</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><QUOTE author="Dexy"><s>

</s>Hello blazersss ---<br/>

<br/>

Still recruiting? <E>:confused:</E> <E>:confused:</E> <E>:confused:</E><br/>

<br/>

hope Im not too late<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

<COLOR color="#0000BF"><s></s>Dexy<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Wobbuffet. Even I cant explain the reason why I like him<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>I want to become the richest player<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Im in Blaze back in PWO and I wont change <e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Ofc. I usually there<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

Goodluck guys!ーーー<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

You are always welcome dexy (khug)</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!