∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t></t>

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

<t>Yesterday was a big day , The guild was made and I was personally shocked to see the guild getting almost full in 1st day but anyway requests are in consideration and we are planning to make blaze division 2 (another one guild holding blaze's name but its not being applied yet). Also thanks for helping in sharing with the money for the guild my old crew <3 , lets blaze PRO :P</t>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>

</s>Yesterday was a big day , The guild was made and I was personally shocked to see the guild getting almost full in 1st day but anyway requests are in consideration and we are planning to make blaze division 2 (another one guild holding blaze's name but its not being applied yet). Also thanks for helping in sharing with the money for the guild my old crew <3 , lets blaze PRO :P<e>
</e></QUOTE>

well thats sad. whats the member cap atm?</r>

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

<r><QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>
</s>Yesterday was a big day , The guild was made and I was personally shocked to see the guild getting almost full in 1st day but anyway requests are in consideration and we are planning to make blaze division 2 (another one guild holding blaze's name but its not being applied yet). Also thanks for helping in sharing with the money for the guild my old crew <3 , lets blaze PRO :P<e>
</e></QUOTE>

well thats sad. whats the member cap atm?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Guild members capacity is 40 at the moment , but there is no need to worry</r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r>congratz Fadii ur the best player that i never see in all version of pokemon <E>:Cool:</E> ill be glad to join another time the the big family Blazers <E>:Smile:</E></r>

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Phoenixflame123<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Favorite type is Fire. My favorite Pokemon is Charizard because it was my first Pokemon ever in all the Pokemon games I played<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I'm ambitious when it comes to Pokemon because I love collecting all the Pokemon I want. When it comes to PRO, collection is obviously one of my top priority but helping new members in PRO is equally as important and that's what I feel this guild could bring.<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? It started out with the symbol of Blaze because it stood out and lots of players had it which made me feel that this guild is active. On a side note, my favorite type is Fire, I'm all red in game and I always have Charizard out so I thought it'd be cool if I was in a guild that represents fire.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? My final objective would be to help new people or members have a more enjoyable time on their quest in PRO all while playing and having fun with the guild.<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? Of course! I'm on PRO more than an hour and I wouldn't mind being on Xat with it.<br/>

<br/>

Thank you for your time! Happy questing!</t>