∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? - Saturo<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? - Fire / Charizard <br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? - battler<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? - to find new friends and also a family :)<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? - to be the strongest player >:)<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? yes! ofcourse!</t>

<t>Hello my name is Matthw Chiddix (Arlock) my wife is Linda Chiddix (kurainaUltima). ok here's our shot<br/>

<br/>

1 Arlock <br/>

2 normal and Snorlax cause I am a big fluffy 6'2 very hairy mountain man living in WV and it just seems the most like me. <br/>

3 umm not too ambitious until breed is possible if ever until then just out for a good time and teaching the wife about mmo's<br/>

4 I am looking for a guild to play with the wife while I work and have fun with when I am on. <br/>

5 TO JOIN TEAM ROCKET, nah but it would be cool huh. no I guess my final goal would be to be in top 10 of a huge tournament. <br/>

6 if I knew what it was I would probably be able to visit until then who knows. <br/>

<br/>

and here is wifies turn. <br/>

<br/>

1 KurainaUltima<br/>

2 dark type and Zoroark just because<br/>

3 no and nothing yet<br/>

4 Arlock's idea<br/>

5 nothing yet<br/>

6 same as Arlock<br/>

<br/>

she is not a big talker and she is very shy she will be more chatty when she warms ups to someone. trust me she can be a chatter box just give her time.</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? juandi356<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Scizor i have always used it in competitive and it looks great<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I really wanna try some competitive in this game if the ranked game are available almost all game i try, i always try to do the best<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I wanted a nice guild and pp with knowleadge like me of pokemon<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Probably will be PvP<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? I can for sure</t>

<r>1. What is your Nickname in PRO? dawozab171001<br/>

2. What is your favourite Pokemon type and what would be your favourite Pokemon and why? Ghost / Frosless, cause i spend very much time in pokemon platinium with Frosless and many another ghost pokemon like gengar,bannette etc.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Battler and Ev Trainer<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? To be in a awesome Guild and have fun with the people there :D<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? To have all Pokemon and win every Battle with them.<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? I can when i have time.<br/>

<br/>

I would really want to come in this guild so it was really nice when yes. <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:thanks:</E></r>

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlOIlMfmpLcyeiGuWWpHBdpmoJCS2IoNiOA5FxF2-pMhQnE0HW

<r><QUOTE author="aaronkg89"><s>

</s><POST content="55606"><s></s>55606<e></e></POST> Hello all was j.w if I can join :D please very active!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

fill the application mate.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Terminator"><s>

</s><POST content="55656"><s></s>55656<e></e></POST> <E>:n:</E> no xat, noobs, gibe moni hue hue <E>:n:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

nub ALRET!</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<t>I would like to be part of Inferno BlaZe...<br/>

•What's your Aim in PRO: Battler and Collector<br/>

•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why?: Gyarados because he is really good and can resist many attacks and have stong power and speed<br/>

•Any Close Friend of this Guild: Mourad<br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team: gyarados , arcanine , gengar , snorlax , dragonite......... the last spot is variable but i like to balance my team and have more than 1 playing style...<br/>

•Can u visit the xat chat? : yeah ofcourse</t>