∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?: Xbacon<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?: greninja why is good figth<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? yes for battle epic<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?: by the union of a group as a guild and as a family to me: 3<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?be a pokemon master</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?: Rosckar<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?: Favorite tipe is water/ice pokemons but my favorite pokemon is Kadabra since i played pokemon yellow on my gb and beat all the elite 4 with just him.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?: Yes i wanna catch them all<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?: The motto of the group: We're first a family, then a Team, then a Guild!<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?: I want to have at least 90% of the pokedex.</t>

<r>Hello<br/>

<br/>

Here is a little application from me.<br/>

<br/>

My name is Stefan, I'm 18 years old and I live in Switzerland.<br/>

I play this game since it started and I have 650 hours playtime.<br/>

<br/>

Before I started playing PRO, I played PWO for many hours...<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

Stickstoff<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<e></e></B><br/>

My favourite Pokemon type is Water, because it has many awesome Pokemons. My favourite Pokemon is <br/>

Lapras, because it looks majestic and cute...I think it's amazing<br/>

<B><s></s><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

Not academically but when it comes to personal goals and aspirations I'm really ambitious.<br/>

My ambitious in PRO are, to become one of the most succesfull players in PvP.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<e></e></B><br/>

I'm looking for a helpful and active guild, with a lot of friendly people too have fun with them.<br/>

It looks like, that Blaze fulfil my Requirements.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your final objective in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

To have much fun with in game. When I will look back in the future, I don't want to have <br/>

the feeling, that I wasted time here.<br/>

And become one of the best players :)<br/>

<br/>

For questions, I will visit the Discort chat as much as possible or contact me ingame <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I look forward to hearing from you</r>

2psog8y.jpg

<r>Hi fellas,<br/>

<br/>

after a long time i want to apply for your awesome guild.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

Barney<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<e></e></B><br/>

My favourite type would be steel, even though most of the pokes are slow as slowpoke. So my fav poke should be meta, cause its shiny form is just marvelous <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

Yeah, i am an ambitious person, maybe too ambitious. I mean.... my degrees are really suffering due to PRO <E>:Nervous:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Blaze seems to be an awesome guild and probably the best on the server when it comes to Battlers and Collectors. I want to join your family because i would like to judge if its the same with you as people <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I wanna be the very best...<br/>

like no one ever was....<br/>

DUDU DUDUMM<br/>

<br/>

Tomorrow, i wil start to visit you on your discord server. So cya and thanks for reading! :)</r>

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

<t>I'm new to PRO, but after browsing guilds a bit, y'all seem pretty cool<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

RevelOrange<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

Favorite type is probly psychic, but fave pokemon is charmander. First starter ever, favorite ever since.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

I can be ambitious when it's something I'm passionate about. With PRO, I actually kind of want to program for the game, a bit of a longshot, but I've done a lot of code and I have fun with that kind of thing. In game, I just want to catch them all and play with cool people.<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

I figure if I want to get into a game, a good community will help, and this guild looks good.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

Hopefully, catch 'em all, get rich, help people.</t>

Guest DoomedKarma

<r>Haha, what a suprise, The old Guild, I missed you guys alot, I was very busy with my GCSE's but now im back and I would like to join the guild again, Sniperpro591/DoomedKarma was my name from the xat, I remember i used to make signatures of some members :) <E>:Grin:</E> I would love to get back in touch with all of you if possible</r>

<t>What is your nickname in PRO?-My nickname is timvue<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? -I've always love using ghosts and i usually use mismagius becuase of its ability not only to counter its weaknesses efficiently but can be a giant s.atk powerhouse.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?-my ambitions in pro is to be ine if if not the best player in this mmo but also to be able to make freinds interested in the same things i am.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?- not only becuase I cam understand your team but i also see that you chose to call it familly so you actually care about your team<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?-I want to be able to connect with other pokemon fans and learn from them.</t>

<r><B><s></s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

Fraolinch<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hmm... I'm no good at picking favorites for anything, really. But if I had to pick one, I guess it'd either be Poison or Ghost. Now for my favorite Pokémon... There are just too many I love for me to pick one. But for the sake of playing along I'll go with Swampert, or maybe Giratina-Origin.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

I'm not really the ambitious type. I take competitive-based or competitive-like video-games seriously but only to an extent. I always try to perfect my strategy or whatever the game I play asks of me to get better but I don't aim to be the best player in the world or anything. I play for fun, and it just so happens that I take some fun out of competition.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Eh, you guys just seem swell. Honestly all I'm looking for is a bunch of cool peeps to play pokémon with.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Get good pokémon, battle tough players, trade... basically play the game I've loved since my childhood, just in a slightly different way.</r>

<r><B><s></s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

Xapoman<br/>

<br/>

charmander first poke i had when i was a kid. i keep picking it since then in every pokemon game . Hmm i dont have a favourite type.. fire from my charmander? i guess :P<br/>

<br/>

in real life im not very ambitious, but in games i am. My ambition is to become a top pvp player and to catch a lot of shiny rare pokes.<br/>

<br/>

hmm havent rly joined a guild before..( basically i wasnt joining guilds in any of the games i have played, i was more of a solo player) , but talking with one of your members made me want to join you guys since you seem to be good friends that help each other and have fun together.( thats what im looking for)<br/>

<br/>

complete my dream sunny day team, and sweep everything with my shiny mega charizard xD</r>