∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame! (recruiting on both servers)

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

GreatLucky<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

I don't have any farorite type, my favorite pokémon will be crobat because i always love how cool he looks<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

Grind the pokédex a lot and be a good pvp player<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

I recently quit my former guild and i'd love to try the famous ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

To have all the pokémon in the dex and be able to be in top 10 or 50 pvp<br/>

<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue?<br/>

I have ~730 hours of playing on red, none on blue<br/>

<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)<br/>

Because i heard a lot of really good things about many of your members and talk to some of them.<br/>

Always good and helpful people, so i tried my chance with you.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks you for looking to my application.<br/>

And have a nice day.</t>

pokedex.PNG

<t>wish i hadnt stopped playing when i started in closed beta 2 years ago :/ id have more than 250 hours oh well be a guild ill look forward to possibly joining in 230 hours of playtime ^_^</t>

<t>I wanna join on the blue server, only have 77hrs played but this week i started to play a lot and i want to be in a family guild that could help ^^</t>

<t>Hello! I am Explonator (some call me Explotard, but i dont like it because I am Explonator)<br/>

<br/>

My favourite pokemon type is poison (I am not toxic player) and my favourite Pokeman is Crobat because ..its sooo cute <3! jk but i really like it.<br/>

<br/>

My ambitions in PRO are having fun and try to win a lot of battles if possible.<br/>

<br/>

I have a friend in PRO who said he would like to merge our guild into yours and recommended joining your guild.<br/>

<br/>

My final objective in PRO is a shiny Jumpluff/Crobat with 31 on all Ivs. Shiny Magicarp lvl 100 will also do.<br/>

<br/>

I played 456 hours on red server, but dont tell anybody...<br/>

<br/>

Thank you for reading.<br/>

With best regards<br/>

The Explonator</t>

<r><B><s></s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R1. Apocalypse<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R2. Water type is my favourite, bulky pokes with nice abilities are the best! My favourite pokemon it's probably Blastoise, I started playing pokemon on first gen and stopped after just a few years since I didn't have a nintendo ds to play new games (my parents aren't really into pokemon it seems <E>:Proud:</E> )<br/>

<B><s></s><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R3. Yes, I hate to lose more than anything, I wanna learn how to become very strong on competitive PvP<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R4. Well, the name is cool and if You're really the older guild in PRO, You must have amazing people in there, so, what's the best place to learn if not from the best ? <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

R5. Well, I never catched all the pokemons, i like to farm, but only for strong pokes that can be useful for pvp, but i'll try my best to finish the Pokedex here!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R6. In Red about... 2hours lol? In Blue I played for 354hours now<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

R7. Same as R4</r>

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame.

<r><QUOTE author="Apocalypse"><s>

</s><B><s></s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R1. Apocalypse<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R2. Water type is my favourite, bulky pokes with nice abilities are the best! My favourite pokemon it's probably Blastoise, I started playing pokemon on first gen and stopped after just a few years since I didn't have a nintendo ds to play new games (my parents aren't really into pokemon it seems <E>:Proud:</E> )<br/>

<B><s></s><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R3. Yes, I hate to lose more than anything, I wanna learn how to become very strong on competitive PvP<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R4. Well, the name is cool and if You're really the older guild in PRO, You must have amazing people in there, so, what's the best place to learn if not from the best ? <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

R5. Well, I never catched all the pokemons, i like to farm, but only for strong pokes that can be useful for pvp, but i'll try my best to finish the Pokedex here!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

R6. In Red about... 2hours lol? In Blue I played for 354hours now<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

R7. Same as R4<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Visit our chat. Link is on main post.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame.

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Villidan<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Pikachu, i could use pikachu to win pvp games as well and i like it<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I want to join competitive games<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Today someone from inferno blaze sent me an invitation to your chat in game.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Mega revolution games and rank top 25. <br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? Join date 15-05-2016, 514 hours for now.<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I like the best members and best surroundings to make me inprove myself. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

We all love pokemon.

I trust everone with the same love and respect them.

You said you have a dream...That dream...Make it come true.