What's up, peeps!

G'day to everyone. I'm like 20 hours or so deep in the game. By far the coolest Pokemon 'fan-made' game I've played, absolutely loving it. I pretty much grew up in Kanto :D Those good ol' Gen 1 Pokemon. The newer generations are a complete mess for me :D Can't wait to get farther in the game and make friends and find a guild. ^_^

pokemon_origins_fire_blast.gif

G'day to everyone. I'm like 20 hours or so deep in the game. By far the coolest Pokemon 'fan-made' game I've played, absolutely loving it. I pretty much grew up in Kanto :D Those good ol' Gen 1 Pokemon. The newer generations are a complete mess for me :D Can't wait to get farther in the game and make friends and find a guild. ^_^

Hey there Xelore and welcome to PRO! :Sing:

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well!

Weeeeelcome to PRO! And I do agree, this is the best fan-made game I have played too. Also if you're looking for a guild Team Magma are recruiting for Yellow and Blue server.

Hope to see you around. ;)

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.