The Black Medalion problem (20% rate hidden ability)

Adonar

- There will be an invasion of Blaziken Speed boost, the UBER Poke :Nervous: This isn't a good idea.

Why not use "20% chance in addition to catching rare pokemons" instead?

- Please coded Gale Wings, it's must too strong. Now in Gen.7, it's : "Gale Wings now works only if the user has full HP."

Hello [mention]AdonaR[/mention],

the first thing will never happen, there won't be increased rare pokemon chances and since we don't have tiers here there is no "UBER" pokemon.

The abilities are not up to Gen7, why would it be? We don't have Gen7 pokemon, why would we have Gen7 mechanics?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

If gale wings was nerf, it is not for nothing. Far too loud, talonflamme can OS a team in the game.

I'm sick of seeing Talonflamme lose 50% of his life with stealth rock, and that my azumarill does not have priority with aqua jet.

You are killing the fun here

If gale wings was nerf, it is not for nothing. Far too loud, talonflamme can OS a team in the game.

I'm sick of seeing Talonflamme lose 50% of his life with stealth rock, and that my azumarill does not have priority with aqua jet.

You are killing the fun here

Prehax has nothing to do with your fun. If you have so much trouble with Talonflame, maybe try building a different team that counters it better.

Talonflame outspeeding a whole team is the exact same thing as saying your Azumarill can outspeed a team (which it can with aqua jet) so i'm not sure what the point of saying that is.

Finally, as Prehax said, there are no Gen 7 Pokemon in the game, there is nothing to do with Gen 7 in PRO, we don't even have the fourth region out yet. There will likely be no Gale Wings adjustment in the near future.

Talonflame outspeeding a whole team is the exact same thing as saying your Azumarill can outspeed a team (which it can with aqua jet) so i'm not sure what the point of saying that is.

I think for his second paragraph, his point was that in a Talonflame vs Azumarill case, you can't outspeed Gale Wings Talonflame with Aqua Jet.

Both have +1 priority, meaning it all depends on Speed, and with Talonflame having much higher Speed stat, it will always go first every single time.

But yeah, one Pokemon outspeeding an entire team isn't just Talonflame's thing, Azumarill can do it as well with Aqua Jet.

- There will be an invasion of Blaziken Speed boost, the UBER Poke :Nervous: This isn't a good idea.

Why not use "20% chance in addition to catching rare pokemons" instead?

- Please coded Gale Wings, it's must too strong. Now in Gen.7, it's : "Gale Wings now works only if the user has full HP."

if you are finding that Talon Flame is the main counter for your team you might want to better build your team to deal with it.

Obviously the pokemon with higher speed is going to go first in a 2 priority situation. Its not ruining the fun at all. I have never had a problem with it really.

also an additional 20 percent in rare pokemon would be insane. That completely ruins the point of hunting pokemon.

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

Locked due to topic contents not matching the topic title

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.