" DOUBLE EV GAINED as a Reward in the Guild Ladder "

Afr0jas

GREETNGS TO ALL :Shy:

DOUBLE EV GAINED as a Reward in the Guild Ladder.

Could Like to Suggest a DOUBLE EV GAINED in the Guild Ladder.

But Only First Place, Only the Champion in the Season Will Receive the DOUBLE EV GAINED.

Only 1 Champion in each Server. RED, BLUE and YELLOW will Receive a Guaranteed BONUS. DOUBLE EV GAINED

For being the CHAMPION in the Last Season.

BELIEVE ME.......

With this kind of Another Awesome Reward it will Help and Encourage other Guilds to Double there Efforts.

And also a lot Players In the Community in Pro, will Encourage to make a Guild and Compete and to Become the Number 1.

I know there's a 25% Bonus Exp. Boosts. but it's not Enough to Satisfied the CHAMPIONS in the GUILD LADDER...

Besides Players in the top Guild not just compete by Themselves, they also push Themselves to the Limits

To LIFT UP there Guild to the VERY TOP... and this is what makes Players enjoying competing in PVP Ranking..

With this kind of New Reward it will make things Easier, and it's a Big Impact in PRO.

Okay! yes there's a MACHO BRACE!!! but that's not Enough also...

Having the BONUS of DOUBLE EV GAINED makes your EV Training Lighter. and in the end makes the Players Happy...

Of course PRO once to gave what make the Community in PRO Happy and Enjoying. and this is one the Best Way...

Because. Besides of Leveling Up your Pokemon. EV Training each one of them is 1of the Boring things to do.

Example..

So with DOUBLE EV GAINED...

the 1st stage pokemon instead 1 EV it becomes 2 EV,

with Macho Brace it becomes 4 EV.

and 2nd stage evolution instead 2 EV it becomes 4 EV,

so with Macho Brace it becomes 8 EV,

also the 3rd stage instead of 3 EV it becomes 6 EV,

with Macho Brace it becomes 12 EV Gain.

Instead of having a lot time Focusing of your EV training because it's a time Consuming.

With Double EV GAINED! time is now much Lesser. so u can do other Much Important things.

With this Reward. Leader and there Fellow Members will Enjoy There Sweet Victory As A Champion.

No more boring time in EV training.

Because Only Champion Deserved to have a Great Reward.

I also like to suggest this.

this is just an example.

eH9Kiau.jpg

Just to simply Organize, so the Leader, Officers and Members are not Mix UP together.

And also to See there Ratings so it's Much Easier to Monitor them all.

And to let us know who are those Members or officer that are Participating in the

Ranking Event....

That's all :D and Thank You :Shy:

please don't get MAD on me in my suggestions.

it's for a better change so others may enjoy :Angel:

spacer.png

As much as this would be something that could possibly help users in the normally time consuming task to EV train. I don't think this is the appropriate way, because with this there will be even less reason to do a new guild with your friends and try to evolve from that. If this were to be implemented there would leave room for people to rent place in guilds in order to get the bonus EV train. This would be amazing for high end tier guilds, but low or middle would not be able to get such a valuable reward.

As there would create too much social diference, I got to be honest and say that I do not support this suggestion under the circunstances presented.

[glow=blue]Please do not contact Staff members for private support. You are encouraged to use the forums to solve most issues, using the correct subforum will lead to faster assistance.

Furthermore, messages that weren't solicited will be deleted. Thanks for the attention.[/glow]

This game is known by Pokémon Revolution Online, why we hold back when we heard such an revolutionary idea like reseting the ivs, or like this one double ev gained as a reward! In fact takes a lot of time doing the ev training, above 2 hours for 1 pokemon only evs! The ev training is the hardest thing in pro, we could use atleast some medallion for that, it would be a sucess! In all modalitys there is something given to the champion, not only a tittle but a trophee, the guild champion sharing the same reward to 10th guild, its like we arent respecting the champions! Why pro should be diferent? Go Revolution!

[glow=red]-1[/glow] for the double EV idea, highly disagree even

[glow=green]+1[/glow], for the guild window, seems like a good suggestion

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.