Complete Johto Walkthrough!

Guest SugarRed9

Hello! Thank you for the guide!

I came here to look for info on what to do before going to Johto. I still have a question though...

What pokes will be locked exactly? All that were caught previously, all that aren't from the 2nd generation, or all that don't exist in Johto?

I came here to look for info on what to do before going to Johto. I still have a question though...

What pokes will be locked exactly? All that were caught previously, all that aren't from the 2nd generation, or all that don't exist in Johto?

Yes literally all pokemon that is in your box or in party, you can unlock it when you beat the 8th gym of johto. So better take the items you hold to pokemon before going to johto

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Hey! All the Pokemons you had before will be locked before going to Johto. This also applies to all of the regions. For examples, when you are going to Hoenn, the pokemons you had while got from Kanto and Johto will be locked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...