Find the Codes in the Thread!

[align=justify]This first event will be simple. It is used multiple times in giveaways in multiple sites or forums.

I am going to edit 10 posts in a very used topic. In those 10 posts, chosen at random, I will add a code, each code gives you 50 coins on your account on the same day (Delivered in items). In order to be the one winning the code, you just need to post here first with the code.

As the first of these events I also thought in doing a combo. If you manage to put 2 non used codes in your first post, you won't receive only 100 coins, you will receive 200 coins. For each extra code, you will receive 100 coins, for example, 3 codes, 300 coins and so on.

In a case someone tries to cheat by edit their post (yes, we have tools to check and validate it) we will disclassify the user doing this.[/align]

[glow=cyan]I will post both the thread and the sort of template for the code tomorrow by the same time as now.[/glow]

I will post in this thread the things said above. As a personal advice, use this 24 hours to increase your forum skills :Angel:

giphy.gif

EDIT: In light of feedback of the community I will do half at 8 PM and other half 8 hours later

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic