Request to set Yellow has default server

Vithu

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]bladermagician[/mention], other than the time of not being default, why does Red need the default status? Explain please and keep in mind the default status is there to let the playerbase grow in one specific server. You seem to clearly not understand what the problem is about.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I honestly don't care what the current default server is since it doesn't affect me in the slightest. However, I think it's been forgotten that Yellow server was the default server for well over 4-5 months before Blue took its place. Yellow was highly populated by botters and new players due to it being the default server. Once the majority of those bots were banned, the playercount decreased.

Now look at Blue or Red server. Both were at drastically low playercounts (Blue was almost considered dead soon after Yellow server was added) and were only revived recently as they were made default server. Now also look at the rise of botters on these two servers. See a correlation yet? If not, I'll explain it simpler. The recent default servers only have high playercounts because bots and new players orient to them. Also consider that the game wasn't nearly as active in global playerbase after the Summer holidays so Red and Blue server, who weren't default at the time, took massive hits to their playercount. Yet nobody complained. The game has started to grow in popularity again and more players are joining each server. The evidence is kindly provided as all server playercounts have almost doubled since last month.

No matter what the default server is, the other two servers will have lower playercounts. Somebody picking what the default server is over the situation of the economy isn't "a complete joke." Nobody can make that judgement without the current raw data. I'll add that old data has been given and Yellow is doing very well considering its age. Valid arguments were given, whether you chose to listen to them or not is your own problem.

P.S. Daeon didn't promise anything, she only said that she would forward it. However, if you're zealous to the idea she did promise something, consider that she promised a lot of other things and didn't deliver.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

[mention]JollyolNathan[/mention], first of all thanks for the time you took to respond to this thread but let me explain a few things.

I have to admit that the length of the default server is indeed an issue and should have been addressed by staffs already in the past but it's never too late (well it kinda is with the idea of having all servers visible, anyway looking at other points you have mentioned.

The idea of a default server is having new players, what else do you expect from a default server?

The playerbases decreased after a lot of bots were banned, as a reminder Bot Crackdown, this did not only effected Blue and Red, it also did an effect on Yellow greatly.

Red had a stable economy and a stable playerbase and Blue was dead that's why it got the default status; everyone saw that and everyone agreed.

Yellow had since then a decreasing playerbase (Edit: it's up now then months before when we asked for it) while the economy was god awful (2mil for MS for example, those were legit prices). This lead to people quit the game entirely and change the servers. Yes while it's true that the default status increases the bots, it also increases legit new players.

I did not say that the game is dying or the playerbases are decreasing, just the fact that yellow has a significantly lower playerbase, by 100% compared to blue and by 50% compared to red.

It's an issue within staffs to address who gets default, based on playerbase stats and such.

Linking the economy stats is like linking how much water we have in Europe, legit what does it say? Nothing.

The stats may be accurate but highly don't reflect how the actual situation is; the game would be the greatest game if we had that many active players.

Why did people complain back then that yellows economy is the worst, why were people making fun of yellow duo to the fact how high prices for MS were?

Let's assume Daeon didn't promise anything, what argument is in favor of Red over Yellow other than the time of not being default?

Our economy is worse than reds, so Shamacs argument with "Reds economy needs fresh air" doesn't apply here, we have as said a way lower playerbase than all the other servers, proven in my first post and I can also link you my Report Center and you can see how many bots I reported in the past weeks only on yellow. (Edit: for people thinking about how many, I count somewhat around 150~ in roughly 3 weeks)

You greatly miss the point here and why we want this default status for such a long time now.

I am not trying to offend anyone but nobody is giving me a reasonable explanation why Red/Blue deserve the status more over Yellow.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

first of all thanks for the time you took to respond to this thread but let me explain a few things.

Sorry, Mr Formal, didn't realise you owned this thread. Yes, Yellow had bad prices. So did the other servers. My point is making a server default wont fix anything. There will always be the ongoing issue of "OMG our server is dead and gets no love!!!One!!111!!!" Making a new thread every month that your server doesn't get default server wont fix anything. Instead, you could try explaining the situation instead of using recycled points and demanding that you have things your way. As this is certainly how your text is perceived.

I'm more than aware of the bot crackdown post. The reason I didn't mention it is because there was no need. Of course all servers were going to lose playercounts, that's a no brainer. I thought it would've been obvious to people that Red and Blue didn't regain their playercounts because Yellow was default and took the majority of players.

Maybe the weak economy on Yellow server has something to do with the fact that most of the money on Yellow server is controlled by 4 or so people. Where as Red and Blue server are much longer established and the money is more spread. I asked the people it concerned to consider my points. I wasn't specifically tell anybody, including yourself, that you had said anything. I don't know why you feel like you're the centre of my argument, when the conversation was open.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4