Bug Catching Contest

Shamac

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i had a rather strange occurance today in the bug catching area.

I went in with my gallade (false swipe) and I ended up encountering a Heracross. I catch it, notice it has decent ivs. (126 total)

So when i go to the event guy to tally up the score for the Heracross, he says I didnt catch it in the bug area and theirfor it didnt count. Like what is that about. I ended up having to put forward a 115 wormadam because my Heracross just wanted allowed to be entered in the contest.

Please look into this, because this is an issue that I honestly do not wanne encounter again. I ended up being only second in the contest while I am sure the Heracross would have won it for me.

https://gyazo.com/8ccdddf468525349c0d809f400f6f78f

on this picture you can clearly see that I am inside the bug catching area, talking to the event guy, with a gallade in my first slot on full health. And the Heracross in my 3rd slot on 1hp. The guy says i didnt catch it in the bug area and theirfor it doesnt count!

PS sorry I ended up placing a gyazo in this post, as I have no idea how to post the picture in itself in here

So i had a rather strange occurance today in the bug catching area.

I went in with my gallade (false swipe) and I ended up encountering a Heracross. I catch it, notice it has decent ivs. (126 total)

So when i go to the event guy to tally up the score for the Heracross, he says I didnt catch it in the bug area and theirfor it didnt count. Like what is that about. I ended up having to put forward a 115 wormadam because my Heracross just wanted allowed to be entered in the contest.

Please look into this, because this is an issue that I honestly do not wanne encounter again. I ended up being only second in the contest while I am sure the Heracross would have won it for me.

https://gyazo.com/8ccdddf468525349c0d809f400f6f78f

on this picture you can clearly see that I am inside the bug catching area, talking to the event guy, with a gallade in my first slot on full health. And the Heracross in my 3rd slot on 1hp. The guy says i didnt catch it in the bug area and theirfor it doesnt count!

PS sorry I ended up placing a gyazo in this post, as I have no idea how to post the picture in itself in here

It was an oversight.

Next time, make your own separate topic in bug resolution center instead of hijacking another thread!

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.