Bug Catching Contest

Shamac

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After long atempts with my friends, i must say the rewards are too much based on rng and not worth in the end, most of the time i find mysef getting the moeny wich is default for 1st prize + 3 focus sash, 3 rare candy as i got more then 1 time over 280 points, while other player being even at 240 points got 1 master ball or 1 battle item ( life orb/choise items ), i suggest to make it as the higher the points, the bigger tier of the reward like this:

- tier 3 up to 240 points ( focus sash, rare candy )

- tier 2 up to 260 points ( other rewards wich you can consider being in the midle )

- tier 3 269+ points ( all the nice rewards 1 master ball, battle items )

It is not a complain, whetever you or other players are taken it, but go in guilds like you did about the genesect vote etc and ask people how the rewards are, i tell you, you will find surprises, as a system myself was waiting to be implemented and a nice idea, it lack the rewarding as the rng will be always with the inferior people as in lower hours more and less with the veterans, like every other rng in this game but that is another story.

Probably i will consider to not do it, as it is just one time per day and i find it not worth it, not to talk about shinie galvantula ( wich is not even obtnainable or realistic, lets say the guy catch it and evolves his shinie joltik, will that look ok in reality? I say nope or another ,,i got shinie x and y and z, the npc have gotten more shinies in this bug area then i got shinies even common ones in my over 2.5k hours, like come on, make it more realistic, cus is just a complete waste of time most of the time.

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png