Genesect, Gothitelle and Blaziken testing phase

Shamac

I vote ban for Shadow Tags. (I fought so hard for its ban; there're no way I vote to unban it lol)

Blaziken is ok; since a lot of players showed good one but it rarely appears in Ranked.

Genesect; Hmm, It is OP on first sight; However in PRO, its ability hasn't worked (so it lose its potential 1.5x boost) and it key move U-turn; which kindda mandatory for Genesect (giving momentum to its team) does not work properly in PRO.

Therefore, I think we should give it a chance to prove its power on the ladder. Besides, I heard we can only get one and it can't be traded. So the chance for someone to get a OP one is near.. zero.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gbRF7c7pTreVOGlMb7Nvzw.png

Shadow Tag should stay banned (gothi and curse snorlax users are the most annoying players on pvp even more than stallers) , genesect should be banned (so op) and don't ban blaziken ( i don't see the point of blaziken, it's very countereable with talonflame or donphan)

Evidence:

819999Sanstitre4.png

293261Sanstitre5.png

Gothitelle : BAN

No preview team in PRO, Pursuit not coded. Gothitelle is insane to fight, you just die because you got no PPs, 15min for a PKM you can't revenge kill :Bored:

Blaziken : NOT BAN

Blaziken is good in PRO, but not OP at all. A lot of counter are OU in this meta.

Genesect : TEST PERIOD

I never played PVP in an other game than PRO, so i have no idea how much Genesect can be strong. I looked at his stats, moves, builds, it seems very very strong. But his ability is not coded in PRO. So, i can't say if it deserves a ban or not, i choose a test period for him: One season can be fine.

Btw, i don't think the argue that you can only catch one should influence the choice to ban or unban him, in all PRO players, some will have very good Genesect in IVs.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

I think that [highlight=yellow]All of the pokemons must be able to be used in pvp.[/highlight]

It is the right of person who get the pokemon with his or her effort and sweating.

Also, Gothitelle is very good at counter

Regenerators.

Even though Gothitelle has problem in pvp,

it must be able to enter the pvp so that it can make pvp more balanceful.

20170720_171001.png.737ed01904686402bfe7fe211d4e2f33.png

I believe that Gothitelle must be banned from pvp since in pro there are not much poke to face it.

For Blaziken it is not really hard when faced in pvp because there is no mega evolve in pvp so I believe it must not be banned.

As for Genesect I want this poke to have a 1-2 week experiment whether it is op in pvp or not.

Thank you for hearing my thoughts. ^^

12.PNG.bacbff11d539add842b39a1c1cafd675.PNG

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

You do realise Genesects ability has been ingame for well over a year, right? it doesnt have a working dialogue, similar to speed boost

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You do realise Genesects ability has been ingame for well over a year, right? it doesnt have a working dialogue, similar to speed boost

even if it's works, it doesn't works as it should, and then it's realy less op :s

The stats boosts are reversed, couple that with the fact that you can't tell what stat is even being boosted, u have a giant shitstorm waiting for u

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

even if it's works, it doesn't works as it should, and then it's realy less op :s

The stats boosts are reversed, couple that with the fact that you can't tell what stat is even being boosted, u have a giant [Censored] waiting for u

personaly i think genesect is mostly a stallbreaker and download help it inthis way, get a + spe atk when you hit a slowbro/tangrowth for exemple is perfect, same if you get + atk on blissey, that's why i consider that download on it isn't so op atm, moreover as you said, you don't even know which stats is raise, so, you can't even check is per exemple a clefable is spe def or def, or you cant spot the AV tangrowth and so on, many things download enable you in other games :)

Wing-icon.png_clipped_rev_1.pnge8f094f6576f65da52af02d188098dea.png

44a641d1735b4407bad1efa593596222.png

what will most likely happen with genesect is if it gets unbanned, it will simply be removed.

I added Genesect under strict instruction that it stay banned. Simple as that

TJ6qktU.gif