Genesect, Gothitelle and Blaziken testing phase

Shamac

Hello,

AvOHijg.png

I dont think I need to say much as you can find all the reasonings [highlight=yellow]@Idkups[/highlight] post.

Gothielle - banned

Genesect - banned

Blaziken - unbanned

Thank you so freaking much for hearing out my vote here, this means so much to me :Heart:

LUL

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been unable to acquire time to PVP lately, so I will use my record from last season instead.

8 Deidara7 541 119 43

Source: Pvp Results, July 2017

Genesect - banned

Gothielle - banned

Blaziken - not banned

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I didn't came here to talk about Blaziken, being uber on showdown/smogon isn't a reason to ban that poke cuz legit every team in PRO has like 3+ counters for said poke.

I've tested Genesect in showdown and that poke is legit broken, specially with download not coded correctly in PRO you legit can't see which state is boosted, that thing can solo any stall/offensive team in ranked PvP, and please don't say 'talonflame/scarfed magnezone' like I've seen in PRO discord that just means you never played PvP outside of PRO, Shadow tag should remain banned too, if you're saying Goth is anti-stall that's no logic at all xD Goth is the stall itslef, it legit takes 20min to setup CM + rest which is so annoying also with the lack of team preview + pursuit coded you can't easily revenge kill that thing.

TL;DR : - Genesect remains banned (I don't even need a testin period to see how broken it is)

- Gothitlle remains banned.

- Blaziken remains unbanned.

wA9jTx7.png

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.

[highlight=red]BAN[/highlight] Gothitelle should stay banned , there is already to much stall in the meta, this thing take 50min to kill with calm mind...

[highlight=orange]neutral[/highlight] Genesect is kinda ok i think maybe a test phase.

[highlight=green]Stay UNBAN[/highlight] blaziken there is a lot of counters for blaziken like azumarill/gyarrados/togekiss/talon ... moreover blaziken is a good wallbreaker and in this stall cancer meta we shoundnt ban those fun pokémon who can fight against stallers !

139972carteid.png

nOWO8qv.jpg

Genesect: Ban - testing can (& should) be done in an unranked environment

Shadow tag: Remain banned. Plenty of ppl more knowledgeable than me have supplied excellent arguments why. For starters idkups post earlier in this thread.

Blaziken: No ban. The meta is full of counters. With all due respect I fail to see why this is being considered.

even if it's works, it doesn't works as it should, and then it's realy less op :s

The stats boosts are reversed, couple that with the fact that you can't tell what stat is even being boosted, u have a giant [Censored] waiting for u

personaly i think genesect is mostly a stallbreaker and download help it inthis way, get a + spe atk when you hit a slowbro/tangrowth for exemple is perfect, same if you get + atk on blissey, that's why i consider that download on it isn't so op atm, moreover as you said, you don't even know which stats is raise, so, you can't even check is per exemple a clefable is spe def or def, or you cant spot the AV tangrowth and so on, many things download enable you in other games :)

Bo u think gen is mostly a stall breaker??? first off lets not call it a stall break its called goodbye stall u dont win vs this with stall at all 2nd off what arnies tryna say is if you know it will always perd a donload to attack u can choice band it and it will have a +2attack on everyswitch in thats basicly crazy fucking speed with fucking 700 attack every come in AOA that lmfao what u gunna kill it with a bisharp? lol u die to 1 uturn a talon on the uturn gl u take almost 50% with a full hp invest talonflame specs tbolt> gl switching that AOA arcanine in lmfao. you got a dragonite lemme tell u dont sur a specs +1 icebeam lmfao oh you got a garchomp not 1 shotting shit also who knows what its running -_- magnezone? u do know hpfire wont kill lmfao and scarf vs scarf gen wins specs gen wins band ur never gunna catch it bc of uturn legit stall and aot all drop to this shit it has fire ice water elec grass psy dark iron bug core with crazy stats read up on why tf it was banned from ou formats bc it was in ever god damn team with TEAM VIEW AND ALL MON VALID FOR THAT FORMAT WITH ALL WORKING ABILITIES WE DONT HAVE THAT ON PRO THAT AKES GEN500x better lmfao u allow this and i hope u get fucked by every fucking gen u fight

4K82h71.png