Goodbye !

Good evening everyone !

As I wrote in the title I decided to leave this game. (I do not know yet if it's final)

For several weeks I no longer have any fun playing here and its bored to see this game more and more empty on different servers ..

I would like to thank my guild for hosting me (and supporter) for almost 1 year (you are the best) ! ♥️

I also thank all the staffs who do their best for this game. (I like you)

I am very grateful to Shane who with his game would have made me discover everything I did not know about Pokémon when I was little.

And finally all the friends that I could make me on this game in 18 months (you are far too many to quote you all).

Good continuation and I hope the future will make me come back !

(Sorry for my English)

For those who are subscribed to my channel Youtube for my videos on pro, you can unsubscribe, this channel will not be active anymore. (thanks anyway)

MOD>CC

- Adam | Sabo

388048chaos.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farewell :(

I'm sure you will be missed amongst the community. It's been great having you. Wishing you the best with whatever you go on to do next.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.