Faces of PRO

Wargreymon

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm a super forum newbie so please no poking fun :Shocked:

its [ img ] <link> [ /img ]

also, you might want to upload on a different site (like imgur) to prevent reverse tracking.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Also I'm a super forum newbie so please no poking fun :Shocked:

its [ img ] <link> [ /img ]

also, you might want to upload on a different site (like imgur) to prevent reverse tracking.

yah they might backtrace it and call the cyber police

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

Not to lord over anyone, but I would implore that everyone embedding pictures in their posts—especially multi-pictorial posts—to habituate inserting their pictures within spoilers; see the syntactic exemplification below.

[spoiler][u]image-url[/u][/spoiler]

Spoiler-concealing pictures is generally an advisable practice among the forums, as it will minimize the amount of immediate content loaded on the page and will thus quicken how fast the page loads and be more navigation-friendly to readers; but as this topic is naturally one of the biggest hotbeds for post-embedded pictures, it's the one I would like to stress the principle for more.

The OP has been instructionally edited to adopt this advice.

Thank you in advance. :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.