NEW CONTENT: Elemental Cloaks

9oomy

Hello Everyone!!

As Head of the Art Team I'm very happy to come to you all and reveal the project that I've been working on extremely hard on with my fellow staff member [mention]Letrix[/mention] who helped me even though he has studies and work IRL and I can not thank him enough and [mention]Maribela[/mention] who took time out to make the gorgeous Water symbol Hood.

Before I get to that though, let me first apologize for the lack of update surrounding the fabled "White PVP Cloaks".

Under an investigation, I found that the Male White PVP Cloaks were just carbon copies of the GreinJacK Boss Sprite and the Female White PVP Cloaks were just ripped from the Maribela Boss Sprite.. so without creating a bad name for the person(s) responsible I knew I needed to create something bigger and prettier.

Now I understand that you were promised new items a while ago, and unfortunately they were never delivered so I wanted to make it up to everyone, not just the PVPers...in style!

You see, I want this to be available to everyone, coming from me.. the Head of the Art Department for PRO..as a huge apology for the lack of items in the Coin store in game and a HUGE celebration for the growth of the game over the years....So these Cloaks and Hoods will be going into the Coin Store.....

But never fear!! I've got something [glow=purple]Extravagant[/glow] in mind for the PVP Store and PVPers.

I wanted to extend it to a much higher level of aesthetic as these are personalized to have the Pokemon Type Symbols on each hood, which look pretty cool when put together with the cloaks colours.

Anyways, enough talk..

Introducing:

The Elemental Cloaks!

Male by Letrix:

ngVwySf.png

Female by 9oomy:

NBZLwQK.png

.......aaand now for more talk! :Grin:

The Hoods and theme are based off of the symbols for each of the 18 different pokemon types (drawn from the cards in the TCG, and from the games and pokedex themselves), so there's a little thing for everyone, whether you have a favourite colour, a favourite type, or you just want to look fancy!

I've gotta be honest with you guys ....I've had this idea for a while now, but couldn't think how to put it into action, and make everyone feel happy / satisfied with the designs.

To be honest I was kinda horrified and thought I wouldn't be able to complete it on time for the next update but apparently I could! :Smile:

Once again, let me apologize for the lack of updates surrounding these, we've all been extremely busy with sinnoh, as i'm sure you might have seen on the updates thread. HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

Stay tuned for more content as this was a huge project I'm very happy with the outcome! :Sing:

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much text, awesome sets :heart: Good job all of you o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello 9oomy,

Very well done. It looks amazing. Great work from you both.

Sincerely,

Aladdin Marzouk

aladdin_signature.png

6ZyAvk

IGN: Aladdino | Server: Silver

Shiny Encounter: 17 | Shiny Caught: 17

Current Team: w3SviQKVQzAu

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Intel i7-7700k CPU @ 4.20GHz

Asus Maximus IX Formula

Corsair LED 32GB Ram

Asus Nvidia Geforce Strix 1080 Ti OC