NEW CONTENT: Elemental Cloaks

9oomy

Apparently we use "Normal coins" to buy them. 9oomy in the first post said that they would be available to everyone, not just PVPers. Also " they are tradeable" although I'm not sure how the source of this info got it (on page 1 of this thread).

Anyone know what normal coins are? Like Pokedollars, the base currency in the game or do they mean the coins you buy with real money?

I was about to ask when they will be available as I haven't noticed anyone wearing these all week etc.. and then I noticed that this post was only made today, wow! I guess when I log in in 90mins for my stream, I'm gonna see a whole lot of rainbow players eh?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]Heiach[/mention], they need a client update and they are available in the normal coin shop :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Those cloaks look awesome but I see no explanation as to how to obtain them?

Coin Store ingame, Not PVP Store, I have things planned for the PVPers, don't worry.

:Cool:

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

Coin Store ingame, Not PVP Store, I have things planned for the PVPers, don't worry.

so how exactly is it a apology for the items in the coinstore if its in the coinstore ? especially, how is it "obtainable for all players" when most probably cant spend and everyone who can takes advantage of that with incredible high prizes that the average joe wont be able to afford anyway. At least give us the option to get 1 for free, either just by letting us buy the first one for 0 coins(and make that one untradeable) or with a quest

so how exactly is it a apology for the items in the coinstore if its in the coinstore ? especially, how is it "obtainable for all players" when most probably cant spend and everyone who can takes advantage of that with incredible high prizes that the average joe wont be able to afford anyway. At least give us the option to get 1 for free, either just by letting us buy the first one for 0 coins(and make that one untradeable) or with a quest

Because theres been a huge lack of content from the Art team after we hit a blow in staff in October until somewhere around May. Player [mention]PreHax[/mention] can vouch for there not being any content in the PVP store during this period of time.

I am simply apologizing for some of the former staffs carelessness towards making promises and not being able to fulfill them.. and no this is not a direct stab at Daeon, I did not mention that name in my original post so if you can kindly take a step back and stop with the attacking before it starts and just enjoy what I have provided almost entirely on my own over the capacity of 216 spritesheets plus other stuff to come, then I will greatly appreciate you're patience and your tolerance.

The new update will bring more to what you have seen here. So relax and enjoy. This is my apology present to you all.

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

I gladly vouch for that; PVP content in terms of "art content" wasn't provided since I joined PRO? I only had the Orange/Purple Cloak available for +10months, as well as the same mounts. The only addition we had was the Kyogre mount and that without the trails (I begged artists to add those..). I am super happy that 9oomy joined staff back; we will see many great things from her :P and already saw (Pangoro Set for PVPers, and most of the new items coming/recently added are from her) :heart:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I didn't see them in the coin store under clothes nor headgear? I guess PRO needs a patch first to add them?

I didn't see them in the coin store under clothes nor headgear? I guess PRO needs a patch first to add them?

Needs a client update to add the items into the game :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.