NEW CONTENT: Elemental Cloaks

9oomy

I wonder if the next update might also include Sinnoh. It feels like we're getting close to it.. maybe even this month if progress really is 95%+ (I say that 'cos the first post in that thread says that progress is 90% and that was updated way back on May 20th).. but I guess mostly likely it'll be this Fall/Autumn :).

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda dissapointed tbh.

The cloacks looking awesome,,dont get me wrong, but I was farming pvp Coins to look Different and special...but now everyone can look as me and even better.

Im pretty sad about that :(

[mention]Currry[/mention], don't be :) there is stuff that will come for PVP for sure; 9oomy is an awesome artist and the fact that she did more in 2 months than we got in 10+ months, it's awesome and yeah I already mentioned a few times that we need PVP stuff; read a few posts above; she mentioned that as well

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@9oomy Thanks for your answer and concern, well, its not over-satured its actually not what I said, but imo its at the limit and when we compare with the other set u did, the other are not to flashy like the ones I mentionned, so when we've them all put close to each others we can notice it way more and it jump at eyes .

How ever if you think its all fine like that, and not to flashy, its maybe a personal preference from me as I prefer sober things when I do my stuff related to the art i'm making in my works, rather than things to flashy that will risk to looks false because to much dynamic.

How ever, you said u'll put thoses as normal Coins shop thing, so i've one question for you,

Dont you think thoses sets ( so the one u just published here, but also the one which already exist for the pvp ) are better to stay for the PvP ? its actually the only thing with the legendary mounts that exclusively belong to PvP untill now, The one reason why someone who doesnt even play PvP will try to reach at least 150/250/500 coins to get thoses as its obtainable that way only.

So, from something unique you're making something reachable for everyone, This is a very big change, even tho if u'll make other sets with unique symbol or something for the PvP , it still will stay in the same gamma of products and design will be the same for the biggest part.

If you arent agree with what I said I wish you can explain me the reason and why i'm wrong , thx in advance :)

PCznf1X.png?1

I'm kinda dissapointed tbh.

The cloacks looking awesome,,dont get me wrong, but I was farming pvp Coins to look Different and special...but now everyone can look as me and even better.

Im pretty sad about that :(

As PreHax mentioned already: I will be making more for the PVPers. I know they missed out on alot but when you look at the Normal Coin Shop, the Artwork and content hasn't been updated properly with rich content since around December excluding the last tiny amount of content I could push, due to being busy making Sinnohs Gym Leaders, Sinnohs Elite Four and Champion, All Main Story NPCs, Random NPCs found in the original story from the original games and heavily testing the region with fellow staff members for its release. Have faith in me... I do.. and I hate myself ! :Crazy:

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

"its not over-satured its actually not what I said, but imo its at the limit and when we compare with the other set u did, the other are not to flashy like the ones I mentionned, so when we've them all put close to each others we can notice it way more and it jump at eyes ."

The last PVP Set I made was the Pangoro Cloak and Hood set.

This was not able to become over saturated as I stuck as close as I could to the original colours of Pangoro, the Pokemon.

What i'm trying to say is that they were purposely made from dull colours, I made these new ones intentionally over saturated.

Reason being is..well, we all go through tough times in our life so I made these to be as colourful as possible to break that moodset and give everyone a nice aesthetic, cheer everyone up abit. I know many of my friends are going through some problems in their lives at the moment so I'm hoping my bright energetic colourful "Available to Everyone" cloaks can sell and make the game that little bit more enjoyable.

AND

Just imagine how they will look in dark eerie caves on mounts ;)

zJMiiM6.png

Me neither.[/glow]

you said u'll put thoses as normal Coins shop thing, so i've one question for you,

Dont you think thoses sets ( so the one u just published here, but also the one which already exist for the pvp ) are better to stay for the PvP ? its actually the only thing with the legendary mounts that exclusively belong to PvP untill now, The one reason why someone who doesnt even play PvP will try to reach at least 150/250/500 coins to get thoses as its obtainable that way only.

So, from something unique you're making something reachable for everyone, This is a very big change, even tho if u'll make other sets with unique symbol or something for the PvP , it still will stay in the same gamma of products and design will be the same for the biggest part.

If you arent agree with what I said I wish you can explain me the reason and why i'm wrong , thx in advance :)

I won't be changing my decision unfortunately.

I'm happy with everyone having the chance to be whatever colour they want to be.

I'm happy to have people actually wanting to buy and sell and trade these cloaks, I've had an amazing response from them and I'm not going to let the doubt from a small number of you ruin this for me.

This kinda thing.. it fills me with more of a drive, more of a passion to make even better content for everyone. More than I had to begin with and you all know that is alot.

I've had alot of people messaging me telling me their plans for when they buy one, how they will buy a couple and then trade with friends, its cool. Its not like anything thats ever happened in PRO, its a show stopper and for those reasons I'm not going to reconsider the idea of only making them for PVPers.

But like I've said about 7 .. maybe 8 times already.. the PVPers WILL be getting something amazing and I won't be spoilering or teasing that until its either in the PVP coin shop ingame already or before it gets implemented.

and now I've got these bad boys above out of the way I can focus on making more of what I intend to make.

zJMiiM6.png

Me neither.[/glow]