Complete Hoenn Walkthrough!

Touka

• 2 months later...

To start: Thank you for this guide.

Can somebody give me advice please?

Currently i'm at the 6th gym, The Fortree City Gym.

All my pokemons get 1 hit KO'd by her. The levels are between 51 and 68, most over 60.

Even the ellectric type pokemon doesn't stand a chance.

Is there a good spot to level up those pokemons? I'm getting only 2k exp in the fields, haven't leveled up my pokemons yet.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Re: Complete Hoenn Walkthrough!

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Arielgg<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> very well done :)</r>

Update it..... Seriously, some of the gyms have changed. And by the way, do more details. I didn't find this helpful, because I never played in Hoenn before. I've had games in other regions but not Hoenn. This is written as if it was a reminder to people who already completed it. NOT for new players.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi.

I simply can't manage to beat Liza at Mossdeep Gym. I can beat Gardevoir using Voltorb Explosion + revive, but when Alakazam comes, it one shots everything I have (always first to attack). I have only three high leveled pokemon (Wingull lvl 87, Voltorb lvl 77 and Torchic lvl 81) and there's no such place in Hoenn where I can level up anymore. Every single place looks pretty bad to level up and the highest level avaiable I think is 35 (in the sea).

I really don't know what to do because I've spent so much money already (got only 18k).