Special Thanks!!

Linkaros

hello there...no need to say much..just wanted to THANK YOU very much personally ALL of u about the hard work and the time u spent for the 4th region and ofc pvp cloaks / all the fillers / etc ..special thanks also for my npc and the amazing diologue u put even i didnt requested haha9d22fd91e104d00bfd03b13f9938b6b0.png ..looking forward to see more good stuff have a nice day :Smile: :y: :Heart:

Shamac and everyone who put the NPC's into Sinnoh did an amazing job! Shamac put mine in and Naero edited the dialogue :heart: I love my NPC

vHxrlHf.gif

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Glad you enjoyed ^^

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Aww, we have a link NPC...let me know where that map is and i will update it

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

ezcFpGa.png winku from linku

You're very welcome

The team worked extremely hard on everything ingame :Grin:

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]