Staff and their name changes

Gambilicious

This is pretty funny actually.

Certain staff make heavy mistakes along the way and just come back with a new identity and a new name.

Why is this possible? Why are you guys trying to pull a trick on your community?

You either stand up for what you believe in and accept that you generally dropped the ball or just dont be staff at all.

There shouldnt be a restart option, because all your doing is decieving other people and lying straight to their face.

This is also another reason why alot ppl have trust issues, cause things are never clear.

Its time to either be open about this policy and dropping it or just making staff names public, so we know who is really doing stuff in the shadows.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats...kinda funny.

I did this, but nobody seems to have a problem about that

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thats...kinda funny.

You are open about it, ppl like deku for example arent.

But its funny you cant see the difference.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Thats...kinda funny.

What's funny is that it shouldn't matter whether someone changes a name or not. Go find something else to be petty about, thanks.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thats...kinda funny.

What's funny is that it shouldn't matter whether someone changes a name or not. Go find something else to be petty about, thanks.

So it shouldnt matter when a gm or a staffer gives up his old identity to take on a new one, to get a fresh start since there is tons of negativity around his decisions?

Feels like you are not only disconnected from the game and its state, but also disconnected from logic.

P.S: inbefore you drop your famous *go look for another game curlmaster*

4ef1544e56.png

I understand what gambi say but I dont fully agree, I can understand that a staff policy state to not reveal the accounts of the admins for obvious reasons ( at least obvs to me ) but what isnt acceptable and on what I join gambi is to have one or more members who can be granted admin with a past fully ignored by the staff themselves, due to the users being able to hide his identity to the staff or any other reason . As the staff decid to keep everything under security by not revealing the things , they at least engage themselves as the only community proctors/wall to know who they recruit in their rank, and if they miss at it, it prolly means there's a problem with the recruitment period and everything around how they does it . Now if the staff is all aware about the past of the user and still decid to grant him an admin role, its different and its their decision. Although its a risky bet and might lead in a disapointment of the community if the say member come to act bad as a new admin being.

Obviously, I put aside all of my no-objective opinion about the staff of PRO and instead I generalized , If I was to take into account my personal opinion I probably would've been fully one sided which is why I understand what gambi says, and mostly why he said it.

PCznf1X.png?1

I don't really see why staff should reveal their identities, cause some already did . And we really don't need to know such information, that's my point of view.

Coming from the guy who's made a million alts to try to join guilds he's been kicked from for poor behavoir....

Ziko2k = million of alts , go back to school to learn counting. And that's none of ur business also I tried to join back chronos and all elders knew my identity and last thing I don't even know who u are ...

Aymaneforum.png