WTS - Shuckle - Arguably best on the server

Xelore

Why would Relaxed be better than Bold on a Shuckle? Unless you actually plan on doing any damage at all with Knock Off. We both know it's only there to get rid of the held item and Toxic is doing the job. Shuckle's never meant to use physical attacks with the means to do damage. If anything Impish would be the best nature, then followed by Bold ^_^

P.S. If you do the math, 2 more HP on Shuckle is better than 1 Defence ^_^ Only ever so slightly, but bulkier ^_^

Yeah of course, shuckle is not made for atk. But it's speed's stat is even more useless as far as he's the slowest poke playable on pvp (munchlax is not played). The second one is ferrothorn/escavalier with 20 on speed stat. A shuckle with 31 speed can only outspeed a ferrothorn relaxed with less than 05 on IV speed. That's a thing that can be really insignificant. These are the only ones poke that he can outspeed and he should not encounter them so often. So that's why i prefer relaxed :Angel:

But well, they are quite similar indeed. Good luck for the one who wants level up it until lvl100... It was really insane for me. Kill a wild poke with toxic/knock off is so looong.

Regardless of the attack stat, which is near meaningless, the point is to have more bulk :P And 2 HP is worth more than 1 Defence on a Shuckle. Leveling this guy must be a nightmare, yeah. Though a Shuckle is an excellent entry hazard setup, surely worth the grind ^_^

Putting aside the "which one's better" argument - both Shuckles are tanks :D

Yeah you're right. Great tanks :y:

Good luck for your selling !

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

So many kiddos thinking Contrary Shuckle is the best ability, lol. Clearly don't know a single thing about PvP. Do a quick Google search and see what 99% of players suggest on a Shuckle. Please don't spew random trashtalk if you don't know what you're talking about. Even heard dumb trashtalk like ''Shuckle is a physical attacker'' in-game. It has a base Attack stat of 10. If you think Contrary Shuckle is playable at all, then I don't know which world you're living in.

pokemon_origins_fire_blast.gif

Best shuckle on server? That shuckle is really good with nice ivs. But many people suggests Impish + Contraty. So please don't call it best shuckle on server. Just ask for suggestions before saying it. Thanks

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

"Many suggest Impish Contrary". How many times do I have to repeat this? Do a little research on this place called Google or just check out Smogon. This may come as a surpriae, but Sturdy Shuckle is (and I can not stress this enough) BY FAR the most used ability. Sturdy Shuckle is the best because it's a reliable entry hazard setup. Try to not be so arrogant and just do a quick Google search on how to play a Shuckle in Gen 6. You're clearly arguing without having done any research.

pokemon_origins_fire_blast.gif