August Monthly Recap

Lucareus

Thanks guys for positive feedbacks and some help building this recap!

[mention]PreHax[/mention] about your list i will add some of them, thanks in advance, i wont add things related to Boss Rewards, Guides, and similar things, since this is meant to be a recap but for some updates, basically not crucial ones, i would like to see player working around exploration and also asking in game and forum to keep relations and competition alive

Will edit the post in few mins :y:

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

[mention]Lucareus[/mention], you might wanna read what I said first :3 The re-cap is good for things you get thrown in your face anyway but yeah the small changes are the ones people care about and want to know about since they tend to go unnoticed

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]PreHax[/mention]

Sure and i agree on that, but at the same time i dont want to post too many things for 2 reasons as said:

- Avoid a wall of text

- Having player checking this topic and getting every information they would need, i'd like to see players communicate each other in order to reach some goals and also to work around some quests without already know what's behind

Also your comment is visible to everyone who reads the post, so in case they are interested, they wont lose it in any case and i dont have the intention to delete the points i didnt add since i appreciate the community working together to recover info about the game

Here's your post and what was ADDED / NOT ADDED

• Addition of Waterfall spots NEW CONTENT - [glow=green]ADDED[/glow]

• Addition of "Bikes/Mounts in caves" NEW CONTENT - [glow=green]ADDED[/glow]

• Changes will be made over the course of the next week to Headbutts/Dig spots/Rockclimb spots [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow] - Will analyze future changes even if i would like players to explore them on their own for the reasons previously expressed

• Implementing the "Tutor Heaven" [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow] - Same reason, under a PvP vision

• 9oomy/Gouseru Boss at love Island /new unique reward NEW CONTENT - [glow=green]ADDED[/glow]

• new George boss in Pewter Jail NEW CONTENT - [glow=green]ADDED[/glow]

• Shane's changelog [glow=green]ADDED[/glow]

• New Dazzling Gleam Tm Teacher [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow] - Same reason, under a PvP vision (info about it included in Shane's changelog too, just not mentioning the tutor)

• Volcarona Wings Distrubutor for everyone who posted in the Bug Catching Thread [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow] - Already Added wings pic, players will have to discover features around it

• NEW PVP Coin Shop items PVP CONTENT - [glow=green]ADDED[/glow]

• Jet Skii price is lower now! 500 -> 300 coins [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow]

• Smeargle Tutor has new moves now [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow] - same reason, under a PvP reason

• Iron Defense Tutor [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow] - Same reason, under a PvP vision

• MAIN rules update [glow=green]ADDED[/glow]

• Cranidos available as Brock Reward [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow] - It's something largely spoken about in these days, it's fine with it i guess

• Mailboxes have been accessibilized in all Hoenn and Sinnoh cities/towns, as a heads-up to those who sought them. [glow=red]NOT ADDED[/glow] - Player will notice

Gonna add these points in few mins and also last guild ladder update ( https://pokemonrevolution.net/guildladder.php ):

Ravine/Janince and Greinjack bosses are removed

Triple server check

PVP Season has ended Results

List of broken moves and abilities in PRO (which Honbuk, Revo, Akalli and mostly PreHax put together)

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.