BOSS ARE HACKED

Fatmanclt

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i like the strategy. Really smart using memento. Its frustrating when u set up like a snorlax, and them comes a crit and criples u haha. And its kind of regular taking crit hits from pro bosses -.-

Gonna try that strategy, but with a machamp and bulk up, Just cuz hes my favorite poke XD (yeah i know im gonna have hard times against some bosses, but will be fun)

man i like the strategy. Really smart using memento. Its frustrating when u set up like a snorlax, and them comes a crit and criples u haha. And its kind of regular taking crit hits from pro bosses -.-

Gonna try that strategy, but with a machamp and bulk up, Just cuz hes my favorite poke XD (yeah i know im gonna have hard times against some bosses, but will be fun)

Im happy that u like the strategy mate :)

Good luck with machamp but care to critical hit and u need to be fast too.. ( I used Crawdaunt because he can't take crit with shell armor + he can learn dragon dance )

Im happy that u like the strategy mate :)

Good luck with machamp but care to critical hit and u need to be fast too.. ( I used Crawdaunt because he can't take crit with shell armor + he can learn dragon dance )

yeah...i already use a machamp against bosses, but with dual screen strategy. It tanks a lot acctually, ive made him very bulky haha. But id like to ask if would work use a non-prankster poke to do the job...like jumpluff with 110 base speed. Cuz i dont feel like being ms right now XD

Why 90 percent though? Are there certain bosses this doesnt work well on or is it because of crits?

I thought that reducing the atk/spatk of the opponent pokemon would be a viable strategy, but I didn't really go for it. Thanks for sharing the strat.

This team doesn't work with all the boss because some have difficult lead.

For exemple, a boss at johto lead with a milotic and he have a move who can reduce the accuracy.

Lance need a specific lead bc Tyrantrum will die with headsmash. Ect

But I think the team can be improve, Drifblime is useless because baton pass is bug so there is one slot available.

So we can imagine the team without Drifblime and One specific poke for some boss, then the team will be perfect for all boss.

I will try to find/share the good poke who is needed for each specific boss.