Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

Please don't just answer with "no" or its "bad idea". I want explanation. This is very important. Thanks

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes pls reroll.

REASON: There is a big issue with staff pokes being too perfect specially when they use it in ranked PVP.

Reroll will not guarantee us perfect IV pokes (legendaries) but atleast it will give us a chance to have a good one.

From personal experience, i have mew and celebi so far and they are all 10 IV below.

some people get average, some very epic and staff normal account get perfect ones.

Atleast with the reroll we can try to have better IV. It is not guaranteed anyway.

I don't see the need of the useless legendary problem being addressed through enabling reroll on them. I think just giving the chance to recatch them once or something would fit better.

Though if iv-reroll must be enabled, through pvp coins and only on legendaries isn't the worst way to do. It would definitely give more options and incentive to do ranked pvp. If it did get implemented there should be restrictions, such as can't be used on the stronger legendaries or you can only do x number of rerolls.

magmah6sx0.png

The idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs is good. But I think it would be more feasible to use Normal Coins for this. That's because I think that just like me, many others do not have as much time to devote to PvP due to studies and work. Of course there would be a limit to the re-roll, maybe a maximum of two times per legendary.

So everyone who got decent PvP pokemon already (and thus more chances to win) will get even better pokes so that new players who are trying to get some decent pokes themselves get even more discouraged from PvP? I don't know if I like this idea... I mean resetting IVs should be possible in some way but I don't think PvP Coins are the best thing.. tbf I got no better idea and would be glad I could use my Coins on my epic pokes to make them even better. But I'm convinced it would turn away more people from PvP in the long run and it wouldn't be healthy for the game.

So yeah... I like the idea of resetting IVs but in another way than Coins :x