Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

I vote NO. This will have a bad effect on the game dear GMs. The balance of this game will be gone. I know PvP Coins are the best reward for PvP players but please dont make this happen!!! Use Legendary pokemons in PvP that lead the player into a new level and now if this happen...I dont think there are new players PvP anymore. I VOTE NO! and I think there are lots of people like me dont like this too. Thanks GMs!!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I am down to making Legendary Re-Rolls to the game for and only for legendaries. But I am against adding it as PvP only, and because not all players play PvP, and from those that play, not all are good at it.

We have cases of people that refuse to play PvP, because they either dislike or just can't get into it with their current motivation. We all have legendaries that are under whats acceptable, but restricting this sort of things, that is a overall wanted thing to just PvP would create a bigger fissure than it should and make player lifetime short for those who don't enjoy.

My suggestion:

- Make it via pokedollars in a randomizer

- Make it via pokedollars or PvP coins in a randomizer (2 ways of payment)

- Make it via pokedollars or PvP coins or Huntable mon with +150 IVs after u talk to the NPC in a randomizer

- Apart of a slow pace quest, which would not beneficiate either the hunters nor the pvpers (considering in this case, the extremes, either one person that permanent hunts, and other that permanent pvps)

Restriction:

- A fair amount of hours

- Limited usage per pokemon

I think the third choice would be the most approapriate, as would give basicly the lazy choice, the pvp choice and the pve choice to purchase it. Furthermore, I am not currently 100% sure how to do it, so this is just an idea. Also for nature cases, there is a plan for it, that will be outside of this idea.

TLDR: Yes to the idea, no to the exact way it is. Made suggestiongs, and chose what I think its my favourite.

PS. To anyone that PMed me, I have a really limited internet access right now and can't do much. Aparently after tuesday/wednesday I should be fully back and will reply.

Not gonna happen. Some things have to be hard, we can't just let players reroll their legends with no effort.

I don't really like your idea, I'm not agree to make it via pokedollars in a randomizer, or hunt poke.

First generally if u want a legendary with epic ivs its for pvp so pvp coins is a faire way to rendomize the ivs.

Second the game is not very clean, there is lot of cheater who hunt with bot, they can buy what they want on the market without any effort so its normal to not give all to these cheatters. Pvp coins is a faire price.

Sounds good because PvP Coins resolves the problem of the game becoming P2W but i think that if this is implemented, we should can reset nature of legendary pokemon too, not only ivs.

If this is implemented as a way to fix your bad luck with your effort, we should be able to change nature because for bad nature pokemon reseting ivs is just useless.