Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is bad idea i agree for 1 or 2 trys more but no unlimited couse all will have epic legends and will be bored all will be happy at early but later will leave the game. when u don't have told the difference about the same legends will be boring like the life is buty couse we are difference maybe i will give up if this be true (1000 hour player)

I support this idea. Non-Scarf Latios benefits from speed tying Gengar (who would otherwise always force it out or kill it). Latios can also make good use of HP Fire, if it doesn't mind being a bit slower. Raikou needs HP Ice to maximize its potential. Being able to try "a few" times doesn't cut it. You need to be able to try multiple times. If you put in a lot of time and effort, why shouldn't you be rewarded by getting what you want, when others might get extremely lucky on their first try? If you decide that you want to spend months (and all your PvP coins) trying to get an epic Raikou with HP Ice, then why not? It's already a big enough commitment as is. Recatching legendary Pokémon should also be made possible.

Indoor-Fishh.png