Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

I vote NO. This will have a bad effect on the game dear GMs. The balance of this game will be gone. I know PvP Coins are the best reward for PvP players but please dont make this happen!!! Use Legendary pokemons in PvP that lead the player into a new level and now if this happen...I dont think there are new players PvP anymore. I VOTE NO! and I think there are lots of people like me dont like this too. Thanks GMs!!

We only can catch legendary pokemon that are in the same pvp level than a lot of not legendary pokemon, I don't think this is a problem.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't vote, because my answer isn't on the poll XD

My answer is Yes for IV reroll, but No for the way it is being done.

It should be something that's fair for both PVPers and collectors. We collectors do the same requirement as the PVPers to catch the legend, why we should do a major extra effort to fix our legend, while veteran PVPers don't really have to do anything since they have a lot of coins already by now?

My suggestion is a quest with really high requirement (like the Lati quest having 344 evo requirement) for a reroll/recatch.

(Also, make it just at most 2 reroll/recatch per legend, because infinite amount of it, is just stupid.)

Doing a quest is a level of effort that's the same for everyone, so it's a lot more fair.

Making it a quest is healthier for the metagame too, as this means everyone, even newbie PVPers, can use better legendary, not just veteran PVPers who already has lots of coins. It's fair for both newbie PVPers, and veteran PVPers.

So [mention]Red[/mention], please think about it. Even if the poll has "yes" as the highest answer.

Thanks for the feedback and voting. The Yes option is leading by a large margin.

You can expect this next downtime together with Air balloon being available in PvP shop only.

Good luck getting good IVs. The chances are very low because all 6 IVs will reset. Careful what you re-roll.

Screenshot_181.png.62401a5d22f3eedb123b153dc79fc9f1.png

Screenshot_182.png.a7a364d87930ff1eb17602e29528a880.png

Screenshot_191.png.7ecd34913fe68db3c772e659654d6bb2.png

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.