Nature Re Roll

Kingofstall

Hello, as they added the Iv re roll for legendaries I would like to suggest to add a nature re roll with probably 100pvp coins.

I am asking for this since I just caught latios and this happened ... :confused:

YAWpis2

I think it is a good idea since legendaries would not be over powered, but at least keep the title of legendary, since I consider that a pikachu is better than my Latios.

Also many people I think agrees with me that after all the hard work we have done to get this, we do not even get a guaranteed sync at least. :Proud:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, as they added the Iv re roll for legendaries I would like to suggest to add a nature re roll with probably 100pvp coins.

I am asking for this since I just caught latios and this happened ... :confused:

YAWpis2.png

I think it is a good idea since legendaries would not be over powered, but at least keep the title of legendary, since I consider that a pikachu is better than my Latios.

Also many people I think agrees with me that after all the hard work we have done to get this, we do not even get a guaranteed sync at least.

All of my legendaries are trash, not even 1 sync got right.

:Proud:

no, there will be no standalone nature re-roll.

So why I must be in disadvantage with people that got a good nature, and that they can even get a better one?

What is the reason and the logic of Pro Staff? I am curious to get a good explanation, not just an answer saying, hahaah loser you wasted all that time and money for this., and you will get no reward for doing so.

Thanks Thor for your words of knowledgment.