How are players promoted

Srk007

You mean those star things below your username? They are a phpBB thing and merely indicate how active you are on the forum. They are utterly meaningless otherwise -- they depend just on the amount of posts you have made. And, uh, PLEASE don't spam the forums with random posts just to increase that number -- I don't know if that even needs to be said, but better safe than sorry.

The stars under your name determines your number of post on the forum only, as far as the 'roles' are most for the members of the Staffs, some players also have a role of 'Contributor' for their help I imagine for the game (but I'm not on a 100% for that).

388048chaos.png

The Contributors are the Sinnoh beta testers, if I've understood correctly

The Pro Members are the ones who donated, I think

All the rest -except Former staff, Suspended and Banned user, of course- are current staff members, which you can find the list here (or click "The Team" button on the right)

You don't have to do anything but following the rules and be yourself :p (unless these two are inconciliable, then the former prime, obviously)

Well, actually, you're not obligated to be yourself, it's just better :3

[mention]MecanoJilano[/mention], PRO Member is for very very old members? I don't know but some player got it for 2k posts in the forums for example

Contributor is for people who contribute in general :P

So far I know that Forum help, creating icons, creating PRO content and helping out staffs earns you that rank but note that we don't get anything out of it; at least I didn't get anything for being a Contributor for 4+ months

Olman - Forum Icons

Fadoka - Discord Mod

Heiach - PRO Video Guides/PRO Videos in general

KyloRen - no clue?

carlho - PRO Video Guides/PRO Videos in general

Frux - Forum Icons

Furtifk - Discord Mod

Hoenheim - Discord Emote contest

JollyolNathan - Discord Mod

An1ma - PRO Video Guides/PRO Videos in general

PharaoMage - Discord Mod

djburke47 - Sinnoh Tester

TheAkalli - Sinnoh Tester

Jingos - Discord Mod

x1tus- no clue?

xrevolutionx94 - ;)

chriserit- no clue?

Divent - Forum Icons

PreHax - overall Forum Help, PRO Wiki; was Discord Mod and Sinnoh Tester (I have that role fort he first two things)

Leichan - Discord Mod

iSmurfy - Sinnoh Tester

teerav - Discord Mod

Setzuen - Discord Mod

idkup - Discord Mod

Honbuk - Sinnoh Tester

Aladdino - Discord Mod/Sinnoh Tester

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

</SIZE>

@ MecanoJilano, PRO Member is for very very old members? I don't know but some player got it for 2k posts in the forums for example

Contributor is for people who contribute in general :P

So far I know that Forum help, creating icons, creating PRO content and helping out staffs earns you that rank but note that we don't get anything out of it; at least I didn't get anything for being a Contributor for 4+ months

Olman - Forum Icons

Fadoka - Discord Mod

Heiach - PRO Video Guides/PRO Videos in general

KyloRen - no clue?

carlho - PRO Video Guides/PRO Videos in general

Frux - Forum Icons

Furtifk - Discord Mod

Hoenheim - Discord Emote contest

JollyolNathan - Discord Mod

An1ma - PRO Video Guides/PRO Videos in general

PharaoMage - Discord Mod

djburke47 - Sinnoh Tester

TheAkalli - Sinnoh Tester

Jingos - Discord Mod

x1tus- no clue?

xrevolutionx94 - ;)

chriserit- no clue?

Divent - Forum Icons

PreHax - overall Forum Help, PRO Wiki; was Discord Mod and Sinnoh Tester (I have that role fort he first two things)

Leichan - Discord Mod

iSmurfy - Sinnoh Tester

teerav - Discord Mod

Setzuen - Discord Mod

idkup - Discord Mod

Honbuk - Sinnoh Tester

Aladdino - Discord Mod/Sinnoh Tester

<SIZE size="85">

You can add that it is abosly not representative because many players contribute directly or indirectly the game but do not have this role.

388048chaos.png