Too Many Legendaries in PVP

Lasthope4

If a game has a chance to crit, chance to miss, sleep etc, it will always be unfair. But also more exciting. This is by design, it works as intended.

If someone is not mature enough to expect those failures and simply can't handle how the RNG system works in games (and how life works in general - you can't always get what you want) then they should just buy a diary and pour their sorrows there, instead of acting like spoiled little princesses, "unfriending" people and being obnoxious in All chat.

Also, none of the currently available legendaries exceed total of 600 base stat, which is shared by many standard pokemon, like for example Metagross, Goodra, Hydreigon, Tyranitar. Do you think those pokemon should be banned from PvP as well?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am disagree cuz ppl work hard to obtain legendary so if they get banned then all of efforts by players will be nothing so its fair to let me use but I am agreed u with number of legendary but if u r prepared and think smart nothing is impossible ^^

And new player wont quit they will fill with burning spirit to get one legendary so I don't think its unfair ^^

Sorry for my bad English

Logopit_1508671962597.png

Just discuss it . Many people wanted this discussion. and somebody had to start it. Just discuss about Legendary and forget about rng. If it's broken, i am sure mods will fix it. No hard feelings now it's here and just shout out your opinion. Please don't think i made this thread for my own profit. Some people wants it to be 1-2. If 3-4 it covers half of the team. And you can use 6 legendary pokes in pvp by the way. So don't hate me i just wanna do something good for pro. Thanks if you understand me.

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

I think legendaries in pvp are ok even if they are more than one there ways to counter it if you are having trouble against legendaries you should reconsider building a new team i guess...and i wouldnt say it unfair as long as they implemented the iv reroll for legendaries and they might add nature reroll too so...

You used much the words "fair" and "unfair" but never said why it is fair or unfair to use more then 1 legendary. Some arguments would be nice. Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamance, Garchomp and Goodra have a basestat of 600 too, so the argument to have high basestats is a bad one imo.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

None of the available legendaries are really OP. Many of them are psychic types in a meta where knock off gengar are around every corner. The strongest ones are latios and heatran, but they have plenty of counters and checks. The worst that would happen is the meta changes a little and people start running sets that could deal with those two better, and meta change isn't a bad thing.

magmah6sx0.png

I think legendaries in pvp are ok even if they are more than one there ways to counter it if you are having trouble against legendaries you should reconsider building a new team i guess...and i wouldnt say it unfair as long as they implemented the iv reroll for legendaries and they might add nature reroll too so...

Fabion97 i understand . But i am not talking about me . I can counter legendary too :Cool: . But many people wanted to discuss about it. and i just raised the voice. I have nothing to do if you misunderstand me. If you look at the thread you will find some players voting yes. Just vote :Angel: .

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"