Legendary Dogs with Hidden Ability

Bladermagician

Should we allow Legendary Dogs with hidden ability?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow Legendary Dogs with hidden ability?

• Yes, allow them
    • No, ban them

[mention]Starlight[/mention], again I have no clue if Aeroblast was legal or not, seemed a little off since its a Lugia only move

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aeroblast Smeargle is legal :Grin:

In fact, almost every single move is legal on Smeargle, that's the entire point of Sketch.

My Smeargle in official game has Sacred Fire (a move otherwise exclusive to Entei and Ho-Oh) along with Shift Gear, which I actually Sketched not from Klinklang, but from my Shift Gear event Genesect.

And in Gen 6 metagame, the most popular Smeargle set runs Dark Void and King's Shield, both are the signature moves of Darkrai and Aegislash respectively. In fact, it was the only way to use Dark Void in VGC, since Darkrai is banned in VGC.

Only Chatter was un-Sketch-able in Gen 6, a leftover from the sound recording gimmick that Chatter had during Gen 4 & 5, which is programmed to only works with Chatot. Haven't test it in Gen 7, but I'm very sure in Gen 6 Chatter was literally the only move Smeargle cannot get.

And Struggle, but eh, we all know the design of Struggle itself makes it un-copy-able in any way by default, since it's not an actually selectable move.

Bump, ignoring a precedent seems like a nice thing ;)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 4 weeks later...