Hi I guess

Hello ive joined pretty recently i think on either Saturday or Sunday but just wanna say that so far i adore this game and im more of a water type trainer and my strongest pokemon is my lvl 40 blastoise and im active only on blue servers so i hope i meet some of you on it and good luck with your pokemon journey aswell :Grin: :thanks:

Hello ive joined pretty recently i think on either Saturday or Sunday but just wanna say that so far i adore this game and im more of a water type trainer and my strongest pokemon is my lvl 40 blastoise and im active only on blue servers so i hope i meet some of you on it and good luck with your pokemon journey aswell :Grin: :thanks:

Hey there[glow=#FFFFFF]VrbaGames[/glow]and welcome to PRO !

We also have various ways to support you. You can check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Enjoy your stay :Sing:

Hi there, welcome!

One tip i'd give you is to not evolve pokes for a while, they level up quicker. But it's your choice :P

Hope you're having fun ^^

370093_logo_blue_transparent.png

</COLOR>

The name's Lunar, if you want to talk about anything, feel free to PM me.

<i></i>

<COLOR color="#4080BF">Pokemon forever <3