Ranked PVP Sleep Clause

Srk007

I want to ask that sleep clause is broken in ranked pvp and I was not able to take screenshots of all sleeped Pokemons moves at the time of active battle then is there a way I can get assistance

And if it is known that "Rest" or any other sleep move doesn't comes in that Pokemon's movepool whoes screenshot is not available

[mention]BashFick[/mention],

providing screenshots is as save as using a video, video is just more work which is totally not necessary

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@BashFick,

providing screenshots is as save as using a video, video is just more work which is totally not necessary

But when your second -sleeping- Poké has Rest you have a Problem.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

-snip-

Hey there srk007!

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced another player breaking sleep clause in ranked pvp. It can be indeed frustrating when this occurs. As said on the Guideline on how to report and the http://PvP Rules thread:

Sleep Clause: If you have already put a Pokemon on your opponent's side to sleep, and it is still sleeping, you cannot put another one to sleep.

This rules is not induced by self-sleep inducing moves, such as Rest. Screenshots of all slept Pokemon's movesets, whilst you are in the active battle, are required in this clause.

Basically you need screenshots of the pokemon that were slept and their movesets while in the midst of your ranked PvP match as the required evidence in order to report a violation of the sleep clause. If you have the required evidence, feel free to make a report in the Report Center. That being said, since this answers your question, I will now lock the thread. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! :D

[glow=blue]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.