Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEW BOSS JESSIE AND JAMES !!]

<r><QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="150355"><s></s>150355<e></e></POST> im thinking what arnie meant is that if you start with a pickahu you dont have to have on your team while battling them, if you havent you must have one to battle them.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It was officially posted by Shane that you can use any 6 Pokemon if Pikachu was your Starter Pokemon instead of the 3 regular Starter Pokemon. If you did not choose Pikachu to be your Starter and decided for one of the regular 3 Starter Pokemon oyu will need a lvl 100 Pikachu in your Team to battle them.</r>

Visit my Personal Shop

<i></i>

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="RaidRaptor"><s>

</s><POST content="150393"><s></s>150393<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="150355"><s></s>150355<e></e></POST> im thinking what arnie meant is that if you start with a pickahu you dont have to have on your team while battling them, if you havent you must have one to battle them.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It was officially posted by Shane that you can use any 6 Pokemon if Pikachu was your Starter Pokemon instead of the 3 regular Starter Pokemon. If you did not choose Pikachu to be your Starter and decided for one of the regular 3 Starter Pokemon oyu will need a lvl 100 Pikachu in your Team to battle them.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thats what i was trying to explain xD</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

<t>Originally you could battle them without taking Pikachu even if you don't start with Pikachu.<br/>

<br/>

It has been fixed some time ago so that you must take Pikachu if you don't start with it.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Also, Arnie, couldn't you edit leekhoasoo's post to fix the Jessie/James mistake? I'm sure he wouldn't mind a staff fixing a mistake in his guide.......</t>