Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [updating 19/03/2017]

<r><QUOTE author="chameleon"><s>

</s><POST content="366638"><s></s>366638<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Phizika"><s>
</s><POST content="366635"><s></s>366635<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="chameleon"><s>
</s><POST content="366631"><s></s>366631<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

<URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=365055#p365055"><LINK_TEXT text="https://pokemonrevolution.net/Fo ... 55#p365055">https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=365055#p365055</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/>

<br/>

Basically, modest Seaking holding life orb with the moveset of Agility, Aqua Ring, Hail, Blizzard. Aqua Ring may not be THAT necessary but is nice to have to eliminate hail damage. Spikes/Stealth Rock or both at the start of the battle would be beneficial.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

which pokes would you say for stealth rock/spikes?<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

My friend set 3 spikes up with Focus Sash Greninja, though with the help of Thunder missing twice.<br/>

<br/>

If you don't want to use a Focus Sash, you can use Sturdy Carracosta or Relicanth to set up rocks. Almost guaranteed unless Palkia lands the Thunder, paralyzes you and you're unable to move. You could use a Lum Berry actually which would guarantee you to set them up. <br/>

<br/>

Alternatively you could use something specially bulky and isn't weak to Fighting/Electric/Dragon/Water since that's what Palkia uses.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

used tyra to set stealth rock, switched to seaking (hail,agility,blizzard,water thing that gives me hp forgot name move name) it survived till lucario and breelom finished him with one punch.</r>

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Phizika"><s>

</s><POST content="366677"><s></s>366677<e></e></POST> <br/>

used tyra to set stealth rock, switched to seaking (hail,agility,blizzard,water thing that gives me hp forgot name move name) it survived till lucario and breelom finished him with one punch.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Sounds about right, thanks for the info.<br/>

<br/>

To OHKO Lucario, I think you would need a 31spatk modest Seaking, Stealth Rock + 3 layers of spikes, maximum damage roll or something. :D Good thing you had Breloom in the back. Congratulations on the win too. <E>:y:</E></r>

</s><POST content="366678"><s></s>366678<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Phizika"><s>

used tyra to set stealth rock, switched to seaking (hail,agility,blizzard,water thing that gives me hp forgot name move name) it survived till lucario and breelom finished him with one punch.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

To OHKO Lucario, I think you would need a 31spatk modest Seaking, Stealth Rock + 3 layers of spikes, maximum damage roll or something. :D Good thing you had Breloom in the back. Congratulations on the win too. <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

my seaking had 24 spatk (modest) and it ko lucario with no spikes or stealth rock on map , i just had +6 spatk/spd and life orb</r>

<r><QUOTE author="rankedbattlesXy"><s>

</s><POST content="366698"><s></s>366698<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="chameleon"><s>
</s><POST content="366678"><s></s>366678<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Phizika"><s>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

To OHKO Lucario, I think you would need a 31spatk modest Seaking, Stealth Rock + 3 layers of spikes, maximum damage roll or something. :D Good thing you had Breloom in the back. Congratulations on the win too. <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

my seaking had 24 spatk (modest) and it ko lucario with no spikes or stealth rock on map , i just had +6 spatk/spd and life orb<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Nice. I'm guessing you got a high/max damage roll. Glad to see that the strategy works. I still have a few days till it resets. <E>:Nervous:</E></r>

</s><POST content="366701"><s></s>366701<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="rankedbattlesXy"><s>
</s><POST content="366698"><s></s>366698<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="chameleon"><s>
</s><POST content="366678"><s></s>366678<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

my seaking had 24 spatk (modest) and it ko lucario with no spikes or stealth rock on map , i just had +6 spatk/spd and life orb<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Nice. I'm guessing you got a high/max damage roll. Glad to see that the strategy works. I still have a few days till it resets. <E>:Nervous:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

high dmg roll?</r>

<t>Good afternoon all :)<br/>

<br/>

I'm happy to say that once i get reacquainted i will be adding more of these bosses around the PRO world. so keep a lookout</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Thor" post_id="371670" time="1491523781" user_id="926592"><s>

</s><br/>

Good afternoon all :)<br/>

<br/>

I'm happy to say that once i get reacquainted i will be adding more of these bosses around the PRO world. so keep a lookout<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Glad to see you becoming active again :P I'll post a suggestion when you become a staff again to make Boss fights (PVE) a bit more enjoyable. :D</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.