Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEED INFORMATION BOSS DEADPOOL and MESTREPOKEMON in LAVENDERTOWN!!]

<t>Level: "???"<br/>

Mewtwo (Steel Psychic) <br/>

Mega Charizard X (Dragon Fire) *With Flare Blitz and Earthquake*<br/>

Kyogre (Water) *Hydro Pump I think*<br/>

Deoxys (Psychic) *I'm not sure if it's atk form or normal form.* *With Shadow Claw*<br/>

Arceus (Normal) *I'm not sure about the typing but I guess this have coverage moveset*<br/>

Dragonite (Dragon Flying)</t>

tumblr_oa474vADkU1qa7ud5o1_500.gif

[glow=red]Rem is <span style=❤️">[/glow]

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEED INFORMATION BOSS DEADPOOL and MESTREPOKEMON in LAVENDERTOWN!!]

<r><QUOTE author="SkySeraphim"><s>

</s><POST content="205259"><s></s>205259<e></e></POST> I'm sorry I forgot to take screenshot but I have battled Nikola.<br/>

The only Requirement I can say is you failed your chance to catch obtainable legendary.<br/>

Either you got disconnected or run out of pokeballs. I'm not sure. But I think you can battle nikola for another chance to catch your missed legendary by just not having the "CAUGHT" Data. You know, the pokeball beside the pokemon in pokedex.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

So you could technically do damage/speed calculations when you're battling Mew/Celebi/Jirachi, and if it's obvious it's low stats/fail sync you can just kill it and retry? ..Darn, I wish I knew about this before I caught mine (all 3 fail-sync'd) >_></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Eleaten"><s>

</s><POST content="205858"><s></s>205858<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="SkySeraphim"><s>
</s><POST content="205259"><s></s>205259<e></e></POST> I'm sorry I forgot to take screenshot but I have battled Nikola.<br/>

The only Requirement I can say is you failed your chance to catch obtainable legendary.<br/>

Either you got disconnected or run out of pokeballs. I'm not sure. But I think you can battle nikola for another chance to catch your missed legendary by just not having the "CAUGHT" Data. You know, the pokeball beside the pokemon in pokedex.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

So you could technically do damage/speed calculations when you're battling Mew/Celebi/Jirachi, and if it's obvious it's low stats/fail sync you can just kill it and retry? ..Darn, I wish I knew about this before I caught mine (all 3 fail-sync'd) >_><e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm not sure about that.<br/>

Well if a player could really do the "damage/speed calculations" thing and if fail sync even before they catch it, and proven to be a method and be abused, I think they might remove this Nikola boss in the future if it this will be an issue. <E>:Shocked:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Or maybe there are limited number of times you can battle Nikola, for this not to be abused ("the damage/speed calculations + fail sync speculations" thingy).<br/>

<E>:D:</E> <br/>

<br/>

And I think this was just recently added because I have gone to Nikola's place (Unknown Place @Trainers Valley) I think 2 weeks after hoenn release and Nikola is not yet a boss battle (Nikola has it's name colored Blue that time). <E>:Smile:</E></r>

tumblr_oa474vADkU1qa7ud5o1_500.gif

[glow=red]Rem is <span style=❤️">[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="SkySeraphim"><s>

</s><POST content="206008"><s></s>206008<e></e></POST><br/>

I'm not sure about that.<br/>

Well if a player could really do the "damage/speed calculations" thing and if fail sync even before they catch it, and proven to be a method and be abused, I think they might remove this Nikola boss in the future if it this will be an issue. <E>:Shocked:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Just use the Damage Calculator on Pokemon Showdown. Take for example, Celebi (encounter was at level 30 if I recall correctly). <br/>

<br/>

A brave (-spd) nature with 31 ivs in speed = 66 speed.<br/>

A bold (neutral spd) nature with 31 ivs in speed = 74 speed. <br/>

<br/>

What does that mean? If you want the Celebi to have a decent speed stat, send out a Pokemon with 70 speed and see if Celebi outspeeds it. <br/>

A) If it doesn't, that means the Celebi is either -speed nature or have a speed IV of lower than 16. Kill it.<br/>

B) If Celebi outspeeds your Pokemon, send out another one with 75 speed and see if it outspeeds that. If it does that means it's a +spd nature, so if you're aiming for any other nature, kill it.<br/>

<br/>

Simiarly (but slightly more difficult), let it use Confusion on say a level 50 Grimer (31ivs all stats, no evs, neutral nature).<br/>

A +sp.atk Celebi with 1 iv in sp.attack (worst case scenario) will deal 24.5~30.9% damage with Confusion.<br/>

A neutral sp.atk Celebi with 31 ivs in sp.attack (best case scenario) will deal also deal 24.5~30.9% with Confusion.<br/>

So if the Celebi hits harder than 30% and you don't want a +sp.attack nature, kill it. [Calculate your pokemon's hp loss, repeat the process a few times for a better idea.]<br/>

<br/>

A neutral Celebi with 1 ivs in sp.attack (worst case scenario) will deal 23.2~28.3% damage with Confusion.<br/>

A -sp.atk Celebi with 31 ivs in sp.attack (best case scenario) will deal also deal 23.2~28.3% with Confusion.<br/>

So if the Celebi hits less than 23% and you don't want a -sp.attack nature, kill it.<br/>

<br/>

For HP test with Night Shade. Attack I'm not sure if you can test. Defense/Special Defense would be the most troublesome assuming moves like Heal Pulse works, but you get the idea.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="envymeister"><s>

</s><POST content="207316"><s></s>207316<e></e></POST> i defeat jessie, but she and james vanished, can i battle them once again in 14 days?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes, they return to the same place you fought them after 2 weeks.</r>