Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [updated Rewards]

<r>I don't remember the orders for the new bosses but they have Volcaronas, Mega Charizards (1 each), Blaziken/Infernape, Entei/something else, Both have Magnezone and finally, Volcanion for the first one and Reshiram for the second one.<br/>

<br/>

[Edit] I'll try and clear up the orders.<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>Volcarona<br/>
    Mega Charizard<br/>
    Entei/Moltres<br/>
    Blaziken/Infernape<br/>
    Magnezone<br/>
    Volcanion/Reshiram</LI><e>

</e></LIST>

And my reward was 119 island points and a wailmer water mount. Boss cooldown seems to be 48 hours (My friend failed and has to wait that long to rechallenge)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="McWinSauce"><s>

</s><POST content="273376"><s></s>273376<e></e></POST> I don't remember the orders for the new bosses but they have Volcaronas, Mega Charizards (1 each), Blaziken/Infernape, Entei/something else, Both have Magnezone and finally, Volcanion for the first one and Reshiram for the second one.<br/>

<br/>

[Edit] I'll try and clear up the orders.<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>Volcarona<br/>
    Mega Charizard<br/>
    Entei<br/>
    Blaziken/Infernape<br/>
    Magnezone<br/>
    Volcanion/Reshiram</LI><e>

</e></LIST>

And my reward was 119 island points and a wailmer water mount. Boss cooldown seems to be 48 hours (My friend failed and has to wait that long to rechallenge)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for the informations! So if i get it right, one boss gives you a Wailmer mount and the other gives you some Summer clothes? Or do you have to defeat the two bosses for only one of these rewards?</r>

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

<t>You get the clothes / hat for finishing the quest line, before you get to challenge the bosses. Also important to note is that both of the Magnezones dont know a fire move, So i was able to leech seed tank it with Ferrothorn to heal / revive up my other pokemon.</t>