Sprites

Red

You are using bad filter for sprites plus it looks abnormal huge for a small Pokemon, lack of natural size. Resize but preserve hard edges.

Anyway, Those sprites are disgusting indeed. I compiled them for temporary usage. However, we do have up to date sprites where I also compiled into resource every one of them.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

we will have selfmade battle backgrounds in the future to get a nice feeling of landscape and push the quality of the game even more.

so it would be a stupid idea do double size the small pokes (you'd cut off the head of the big ones too) as a professional "graphic designer" you should have thought about that...

YcM0cwO.png

https://prntscr.com/7myg7l

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest SkyBeat

Not a bad game but I would have to disagree with it being better than pokemmo considering the fact that for some odd reason they didn't implement breeding which plays a big part in pokemon. Without breeding the game shows no competitive standpoint. While asking one of the mods who were online about this they said that "breeding kills mmo's." This in fact is a lie due to the fact that pokemmo is basically a successful mmo with a nice breeding system. You guys should really look into the idea that they provide. And for the image of the future backgrounds for battles and such it kinda looks like someone just drew them with crayons tbh. Id have to give this game a thumbs down. Hope you guys improve in the future though. ^^

Not a bad game but I would have to disagree with it being better than pokemmo considering the fact that for some odd reason they didn't implement breeding which plays a big part in pokemon. Without breeding the game shows no competitive standpoint. While asking one of the mods who were online about this they said that "breeding kills mmo's." This in fact is a lie due to the fact that pokemmo is basically a successful mmo with a nice breeding system. You guys should really look into the idea that they provide. And for the image of the future backgrounds for battles and such it kinda looks like someone just drew them with crayons tbh. Id have to give this game a thumbs down. Hope you guys improve in the future though. ^^

Define successful, sure PokeMMO has breeding, sure its got a nice PVP Scene, but that means less to nothing when the trading economy suffers from it. When I played PokeMMO before I was staff there, the trading economy was poor, and lacked because everyone could breed RARE Pokemon.

In the sense of breeding killing mmo's, that's the case for games oriented like PRO, in the sense that with the way the rarity system works, being able to breed a rare pokemon for your 6x31 iv chance like you would in PokeMMO simply doesn't work, because it messes with the rarity system, which messes with the economy, that's why it wasn't implemented.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

This is veering a bit off topic but feel i should address it. Everyone has an opinion of whether or not breeding should be implemented imo it shouldn't, why ruin a good thing. I'd have to side with the mod you talked to breeding kills mmo's especially a pokemon mmo. As for PRO, why should it take cues from a game that IS NOT as good. Trust me, this is coming from a person that was staff for almost 3 years. People from pokemmo have this since of entitlement as if their game is better than the "competition" (its not...due to its lazy, incompetent staff, lack of development shouldn't take 6 months for updates, and lack of true structure). There's a new sheriff in town I suggest you guys adapt. Sorry for the mini rant I had to get that off my chest.

FRnvVzg.png

it's always easy to criticise others without thinking about it. but it's rly simple. if you dont like it, you can look for something you like. PRO has choosen it's gamestyle. you cant make it perfect for everyone. but still it's the staff who descides, what the best features are for this mmo. because they put in hard work, time and think about how implemented features will change the playstyle.

as for the backgrounds... you rly should distinguish between scetch and final product. if it was done, it'd be ingame.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Pokemmo is an alright game, but lets.look at these facts;

- You basically ripped off 90% from a GBA ROM

- The reason everything works is because of the above

- Breeding negates the point of hunting, so pokemon rarity means nothing.

- Very little proper development.

We here are making our gane essentially from scratch, when things are finished they are usually added. The reason we dont have certain sprites yet is because we havent drawn them. The reason out battle backgrounds are like thats because we havent finished the environment ones yet.

Judge us when we've been released for several years, sure. But not when you guys are playing a test version of the game.

Things are going to be missing, thats just a fact of Test.

Now as for Pokemmo users. When your programming team decides it actually wants to.move from 2005 and at least supports a gen 4 base ROM (which i dont see happening), then you can come in here on your horses. I happen to like Gen 4 personally FYI, but for.now Gen 3 sucks, the gfx is old and crappy 15bit quality.

TJ6qktU.gif

And for the image of the future backgrounds for battles and such it kinda looks like someone just drew them with crayons tbh.

Obviously reason why that bg isn't even ingame yet, not even finished. As for comparing the games, you can't put those games in the same wagon. It's like comparing a windows phone and iphone. Both works as phones and for end user may give a common feature such as texting and calling. How those two works is something different. I personally respect work of everyone, but many things could be done different and better given proper approach. Starting from development all the way to managing skills. Most of the fan made games I've came upon lacks of these variables.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Every single day there are people in game asking about breeding, and when they finally hear response that this game won't have it, they start complaining and bashing us who like this system without trying to understand the good sides of it.

How fun will game be if everyone had all pokemons with 5-6 perfect IV. I don't understand how the competition with 90% of 5-6 IV pokemons is even fun at all.Even 2 perfect IV will be hard to get here(or easy with a lil' bit of luck). This set up rewards dedication instead of boring bike-riding for perfect pokemon.

The solution is fairy simple, go back to pokemmo and spam payday and try to cope with horrible graphics.