Halloween started!

Shamac

Finish Sinnoh??? I may have been close if i hadnt stopped at Johto badge 8 when the event started to go do event stuff :Shocked:

I was about to go back and try to blaze through Hoenn but I dont think I will be able to get through both by the 5th ugh, probably just end up wasting the rest of the event time

Very not cool!

"- Low hour requirements (Even newer players who have been actively playing ever since part 1 of the event can get it!)"

low hour requirment isnt much help if you gotta beat sinnoh first.... suppose "low" could be hundreds anyways

u can easily finish 1 region in 8 hours, there is nothing to complain

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We want new players to be able to participate"

"You have to complete all four regions"

I hope you recognize the contradiction.

Doing the story quests of this game make up probably 1% of things to do in PRO. If you're doing story modes, you shouldn't have access to an OP legendary.

Could it end next weekend? A lot of people have used their time to catch new pokemon like snivy or phantump and haven´t finished all the regions because of that, and now they are not going to be able to get Darkrai because of that... Either give more time or not require all the regions, please.

Also, I want to point out that people have to go to work/school and stuff... how is someone supposed to pass 4 regions in 6 days? Let's say you have 3-4 hours every day to play... ok, so that makes 18-24 hours... you see the problem here? there is no way you can end all regions by that time...

Could it end next weekend? A lot of people have used their time to catch new pokemon like snivy or phantump and haven´t finished all the regions because of that, and now they are not going to be able to get Darkrai because of that... Either give more time or not require all the regions, please.

This please. We were encouraged to spend our weekend farming the lowered rarity pokemon, the only days i have off, when I gladly would have played the story lol.