New Player! ;u;

[nfo][/nfo]

★★★

I’ve actually been playing pro for a couple of days already but I felt like I should throw something up ;a;

Hi my names Astrie! I’m an 18 year old girl who likes drawing, video games and caring for my Axolotl ;u; I play on blue server and I’m in the team rocket guild although 90% of the time I’m too shy to ever say anything /soBS im so sorry you guys!

I’m a little awkward but don’t be afraid to talk to me if you see me around in game! I love talking to new people ;u;

11_by_teawei-dbrvmjs.png

★★★

I’ve actually been playing pro for a couple of days already but I felt like I should throw something up ;a;

Hi my names Astrie! I’m an 18 year old girl who likes drawing, video games and caring for my Axolotl ;u; I play on blue server and I’m in the team rocket guild although 90% of the time I’m too shy to ever say anything /soBS im so sorry you guys!

I’m a little awkward but don’t be afraid to talk to me if you see me around in game! I love talking to new people ;u;

Welcome to the game, Astrara!

Have fun and try to catch them all!

Welcome to PRO, Astrara!

You're art is pretty nice :) Maybe you should check out the Art Showcase section and show off your work ^^

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey [mention]Astrara[/mention] and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

I like your drawing :o If you ever feel like sharing more with us, you can do so in the General Art Showcase part of the forum!

I'd also advise you to check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki :)

If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Good luck on your journey, and have a good day :Angel:

Welcome [mention]Astrara[/mention] !!!!! What a beautiful beautiful drawing you did right there :'o You're so talented!!! Hope you enjoy the game and meet awesome people while doing so <3 HMU there if you ever catch me wandering around, I too love talking to new people!

Enjoy :Heart:

<i></i>

hoi1.png